Зарегистрироваться
  1. Elena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Good afternoon. My daughter of 11 years. In 2003. In October she laid in hospital with vosp. Lungs + a mycoplasma. 2004 in March the diagnosis a bronchus is exposed. An asthma. An allergy on the dust tick or mite. At the son 4 h years or summer a situation similar. As there is a diagnosis a bronchus. An asthma after the transferred or carried illnesses or diseases. The matter is that from a mycoplasma we do not have salvage. Children had been ill for a year with her or it already 3 times and now have again found out in a blood a mycoplasma which causes tussis. Have written out sumamed 250. Senior to accept 1 kaps.-1. In den-3, and mladshemu-1/2.-1. In den-3. To wash down with bioyoghurt. How to me to save children from this infection? We ustali to drink antibiotics. As well as than to strengthen immunity of children? And yesterday still after prgulke at the senior daughter has found out red maculae on brushes of arms or hand. Awfully which are scratched. Probably an allergy on the sun. On the face slavo to the god anything is not present. Earlier that similar with her was not. From what at it or her could appear still and an allergy on the sun? Now began to give zirtek. He to her removes or takes out an itch, and I smear arms or hand with a cream from sunburn. +. Whether it is possible to accept this all? And can you that that will advise is better. Very much we require your help. Thankful in advance.

2. Bolshakova M.A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I on your place would cease to search for a mycoplasma. Antibodies in a blood yet do not speak about an infection at present, and simply tell about the past. Tussis can be caused nesovsem by adequate therapy of an asthma and not have at all the attitude or relation to a mycoplasma. Constantly use pikfloumetrom - probably, he to allow to estimate or appreciate adequacy of therapy of an asthma. The some people a/are incompatible with the Sun. While would accept a/refrain from stay on the sun

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •