Зарегистрироваться
  1. Sofia
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello, the doctor! At the child 7 mes atopichesky the dermatitis 6 months is provoked by disturbance of a diet, an inoculation from a hepatitis, at me atopichesky a dermatitis since the childhood, till now is not cured. Very much it would not be desirable to apply advantan, whether as some doctors advise will advise, what inspections need to be spent for studying a status of the child, can will advise, any immunokorrektory for such age? Is till now on thoracal feeding, other liquid does not drink, therefore all should be accepted preparations to me. Thanks.

2. Shapovalova L.M.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello Sofia. If not holtite all life of the child to treat - I repeat advice or council of the dermatologist - make the analysis on a dysbacteriosis and restore flora of an intestine. Without it or this with atopicheskim a dermatitis to not consult.

3. Marina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I do not understand, for that you wait, Sofia? For a long time it is time to run to good imunologu-to the allergist, instead of to sit on the Internet! Where it or him to take? In institute of an immunology!

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •