My sister, 15 years old. diagnosis of cerebral palsy of severe form, double hemiplegia. Syndrome spastic tsetroparaze, in the absence of movement. trial syndrome, early psychomotor development with delay. was on inpatient treatment in intensive care from 29.11.16 to 20.02.17. She has tracheobronchomelia, chronic aspiration syndrome, double polysegmentary pneumonia of DN 3, partial atrophy of optic nerves of both eyes, second cardiomyopathy, tracheostoma (27.12.16), functional gallbladder disorder with signs of cholestasis, intestinal dysbacteriosis, cachexia of central genesis, oxygen dependent , microcephaly. I took a lot of antibiotics. enteral probe feeding, was on the artificial respiration apparatus from 1.12.16 to 20.01.17. The left lung is not functioning well. Now antibiotics the body does not perceive, there were bedsores after the disappearance of protein in the blood (14.12.16). The child is very heavy. In the hospital, they took: colistin, sulbactomax, hepatef combi, vraxon, cefraktam, fortum, loprex, fluconazole, dopamine, strefundin, glucose, infezol, creon, domrid, chlenafal, sufer, baclofen, midokalm, lactial, linex.
Now her weight is 14 kg.kameksia, tracheostoma, probes nutrition, lost a lot of weight, pulpitis, dysbacteriosis. Can you please tell me some enteral mixture for weight gain and build-up of meats? (Doctors refused from us and we treat it ourselves (no one suggests can? said to the hospital to go to bed but we can not and stab the vein, too, only through the probe insert. I beg you very much please do not stay indifferent to us and help us ... we really do not want and are afraid to lose it

no one wants to take on her. And in the hospital we were and we were made worse and did not help in fact, and the doctors themselves said that they were going home because they could not do something .... they said she would not live with but she lives! She can not catch a virus and the body is weakened ... we ourselves cured her bed sores almost without surgery, no one believed in it. And yet her own doctors did this because she was born healthy and drowned in the waters, there was no otsasovalnogo apparatus and it was 12 hours without oxygen for this greatly damaged the brain (n Please, well, tell me how you can gain weight to her at least so that we try, tried to save her (thank you in advance