Зарегистрироваться

Похожие темы

1. Ответов: 0
    : 27.01.2010, 15:05
  2. I wish to sell the kidney. How?...
    от vova в разделе Allergies & Immunology
    Ответов: 1
    : 05.07.2004, 17:59
  3. Tell or Say pozhalujsto as mlzhno to cure ovuli on a boat and if to not treat, that m...
    от Tatyana в разделе Gynaecology, accoucheur, obstetrician
    Ответов: 1
    : 31.05.2004, 08:55
  4. Hello, my name is the Boat...
    от Anonymous в разделе Venegology
    Ответов: 0
    : 15.11.2003, 23:14
  1. Аватар для makssemenovs Новичок
    I sell a boat-program which will help you to outwit auction and to win, initially the boat was created for the Scandinavian auction http://internet-aukcion.ru/ but now the program can work with similar auctions: gagen ru, vezetmne ru and with ten.The program-boat stakes for you, i.e. for this purpose it is not necessary to sit constantly at the monitor. The boat can set time when it is necessary to stake, thus you as much as possible will lower expenses for rates, and as much as possible increase the chances of a victory.The price of the program a boat for the Scandinavian auctions 20$For the first 10 clients the price 15$To all clients free updating and support.Behind purchases I ask in icq: 588889590 Max.

2. Аватар для Klinischer Tod Известный
    Блог10
    Цитата Сообщение от makssemenovs Посмотреть сообщение
    I sell a boat-program which will help you to outwit auction and to win, initially the boat was created for the Scandinavian auction http://internet-aukcion.ru/ but now the program can work with similar auctions: gagen ru, vezetmne ru and with ten.The program-boat stakes for you, i.e. for this purpose it is not necessary to sit constantly at the monitor. The boat can set time when it is necessary to stake, thus you as much as possible will lower expenses for rates, and as much as possible increase the chances of a victory.The price of the program a boat for the Scandinavian auctions 20$For the first 10 clients the price 15$To all clients free updating and support.Behind purchases I ask in icq: 588889590 Max.
    Не понимаю, а по русски можно?
    Не проси у Бога денег —
    Злато счастья не дает…
    Не проси успеха в деле —
    есть талант -- успех придет.
    Попроси любви и веры,
    силы всех простить и жить,
    чтобы сердце не черствело…
    Попроси… себя простить.

3. Аватар для MISSLEILA Мудрец
    Как я поняла, речь идет о какой то программе, которую приобрела эта девушка.И она ее всячески рекламирует и даже асю оставила для контактов.Какая умница)))))
    Блондинка- это не цвет волос, это один раз и на всю жизнь....

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •