Зарегистрироваться
  1. Evgenie
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello the doctor! At me such question: I was going to to lay down in hospital in occasion of a rheumatic carditis, but analyses have not proved to be true me have directed to endokrinologu-which without the analysis (!) has defined or determined at me a struma, has written out to me tablets " Calciums D-3 nikomed " on 2 sht in day and " Interoks-50 " on 0, 5 2 times a day and all!! It is normal? Or I should demand to check up any hormonal analyses and to appoint or nominate to me other treatment or that that have appointed or nominated, it is enough of it or this? I am am hurted very much all with joints and pressure me too the Doctor disturbs (raised or increased) write to me please the answer. In advance to you it is grateful!!!

2. TSIR
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Good afternoon!
    The struma - that is can be defined or determined augmentation of a thyroid gland on change of contours of a neck (visually) or at a palpation, but these are only subjective methods.
    For specification of the diagnosis (the struma can be observed at many diseases SHCHZH) and a choice of a method of treatment it is necessary:
    - US of a thyroid gland
    - Hormonal inspection (TTG, 4, and also antibodies to TPO and to TG).
    - Sometimes carrying out of the general or common clinical inspection (the general or common analysis of a blood, an electrocardiogram, etc.) also is required
    Before reception -3- it is desirable to define or determine a level of a calcium ionized and-or the general or common in a blood and to exclude presence urolithic bolezn (US of kidneys).

Yours faithfully, doctor-endocrinologist Mitin Irina Alekseevna.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •