Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello!

Following parameters were found out in me under analyses of a blood:

TTG = 0,2 Nn/l

3 obshch. = 8 ???y/l

4 svob. = 30 ???y/l

at-Ou = 110 Nn/l

at-O = 500 ng/n?

Plus signs of a hyperthyroidism (a tachycardia, sometimes a tremor, etc.)

The doctor has diagnosed *quot; chronic autoimmune O?ON?n?O*quot; also advises to accept Tirozol on signs of a hyperthyroidism. Me confuses, that everywhere it is written, that the hyperthyroidism is usually observed only at initial stages of a thyroiditis, and the hypothyrosis which it is necessary to compensate then develops.

Whether so it? Whether succession of events because of reception Tirozola will be accelerated, or other variant all peerly is not present?

Thanks.

2. oxic
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Pregnancy and sorts or labors at me were not

Data on US: the gland is increased, vdex 11,2 sm3, vmn (?) 10,1 sm3, an isthmus of 0,6 sm, a contour equal; the structure or frame is diffusive or diffusively-non-uniform, with gipoehogennymi zones, ehogennost is non-uniformly lowered; lymphonoduses are not visualized.

The conclusion: diffusive or diffuse change SHCHZ with gipervo... (Illegibly).

3. Melnichenko
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Chronic autoimmune tiroidit in that comprehension which in this term can be put in our country, do not treat tirozolom, tirozolom treat a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma (on classification Amino this disease it is possible to name autoimmune tiropatija, type 2, on another klassifikatsii-- Bazedova-Grejvsa). All autoimmune lesions of a thyroid gland are similar against each other on US, but is separated on another parametram-to scanning, current, \ to absence of attributes of a lesion of eyes and so forth

With one tiroiditom (postnatal or puerperal) we already, consider or count, have understood. Spend your doctor a scintigraphy, would understand and with another.. However. If tirotokikoz remains after three months of idleness, also becomes obvious d-? DTZ..

4. oxic
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Something at me heart byotsja with faults as though stumbles almost after everyone ennogo impact. It always so happens? It is not dangerous? Sensations preneprijatnejshie.

I drink anaprilin on 20 mg 3 r/n and asparkam on 175 g 3 r/n (so the doctor has advised).

5. Melnichenko
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Yes, tirotoksikoz frames probelmy with a rhythm, but to be treated extremely simply. We and have not learned or have not found out, whether the scintigraphy is planned?

6. oxic
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Thanks. Yes, a scintigraphy I shall make within the next few days.

7. oxic
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Has made a scintigraphy.

Preparation: Tc-99m pertehnat

The conclusion: stsintigraficheskaja a picture of rising of function SHCHZH with diffusive or diffuse changes of the left share. A focal pathology at the present or true research it is not revealed.

The doctor-laboratory assistant has told or said, that there is still simply thyroiditis, not autoimmune. Also has told or said, that in its or her opinion, it is necessary to accept (the name precisely has not remembered) certain merkazolol.

What means absence ulov?

8. R. A. A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Has made a scintigraphy.

The conclusion: stsintigraficheskaja a picture of rising of function SHCHZH with diffusive or diffuse changes of the left share. A focal pathology at the present or true research it is not revealed.

The doctor-laboratory assistant has told or said, that there is still simply thyroiditis, not autoimmune. Also has told or said, that in its or her opinion, it is necessary to accept (the name precisely has not remembered) certain merkazolol.

What means absence ulov?

*quot; how much time repeated to the world... *quot;

Unless somewhere in your subject use Tc-99m pertehnat was discussed? Or it is made *quot; on O???a???*quot; because there is no comprehension Tc-99m pertehnat not peerly iodine-131 (123.) Jodpogloshchajushchaja function tehnetsiem is not defined or determined.. The information, certainly, is, but for differential diagnostics DTZ and an autoimmune thyroiditis - 0.

Further, the laboratory assistant, what fine he would not be, should to hold the opinion at itself. To appoint or nominate (to cancel) medicines - sacred privelegija the DOCTOR!

Sites in a thyroid gland to be and should not.

9. oxic
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And why so it is haughty?

Certainly, I did not know that the scintigraphy of a thyroid gland can be made variously, and you did not bring my to a focus. Use of an iodine for these purposes inevitably seemed to me, that, therefore I simply at all did not learn or find out, they used what preparation.

And where in Moscow it is possible to make scintigraphy SHCHZH an iodine?

10. R. A. A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Dear oxic.

Oh, forgive or excuse, did not wish you to offend in any way, Words of reproach NOT to YOU, and to those laboratory assistants who consider or count, that Tirozol the same, that the Thyroxine, and a scintigraphy of a thyroid gland to spend all the same with what, tehnetsiem, an iodine, etc. About references, you are not right, by me it has been precisely written:

Soglasan with Olga Jurevnoj. The scintigraphy with a radioiodine - 131 or 123-rd is very desirable. We shall receive function of capture - then also all will rise on the places.

Look or See at 8 reports upwards.

Coming back to a subject of forecasts - see Galina Afanasevny's report from

06-09-2005, 18:45

Success

11. Melnichenko
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Mercazolilum - a domestic or Ukrainian preparation, analogue of German tirozola...

12. Melnichenko
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    For the patient, once again.

Diffusive or Diffuse toxic struma (- Grejvsa-Bazedova) and autoimmune tiroidit - BOTH autiimmunye zabolevanija-t.e as brothers of the Culm BOTH Culms or sisters Vertinskys \ Williams BOTH Vertinskie\ Williams.. Relatives they, these or it zabolevanija-simply LIFE of people with these diseases flows variously, them treat - to a miscellaneous...

There are still others, destructive tiroidity-strictly speaking. Do not begin this fresh-water sponge with the use of word Tiroidit in vain and ideas of the laboratorian, problems would not be.

Hardly it is necessary so to strain now with tehnetsiem instead of ioda-does not collect tehnetsy at destructive tiroiditah. And in a phase of a -toxicosis at autoimmune tirroidite accumulation m.b. Normal both at an iodine, and at tehnetsija...

In a word, for the present or true moment clearly even zaochno-destructive tiroidita is not present, if we saw the patient, hardly we so longly talked by-in fact most likely, it is a question about DTZ which have foolishly called AITom

In any case, more than three months on hashitoksikoz you will not allocate or remove.. T.e at us is not present any osnovnay more to disavow the ORDER of the doctor about treatment though it is possible to criticize the FORMULATION of the diagnosis..

13. oxic
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I have met the doctor. She has agreed, that it is possible to wait a little with application Tirozola (however, she at once spoke it). While recommends poprinimat these beta-blockers, and in a month to be checked up.

She considers or counts, that is possible or probable, my illness or disease somehow is connected by that I should collide or face on job with rengenom (I the stomatologist, I do or make pictures though all time I am covered).

By the way, she approves or confirms, that a scintigraphy with radioaktiyvnym an iodine now try to not do or make, as she renders harmful influence on SHCHZH and consequently use tehnetsy. Whether really this research much more informativnee in we wash a case?

14. R. A. A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    By the way, she approves or confirms, that a scintigraphy with radioaktiyvnym an iodine now try to not do or make, as she renders harmful influence on SHCHZH and consequently use tehnetsy. Whether really this research much more informativnee in we wash a case?

Which harmful vozdejtsvie on a thyroid gland was available in view of? The Researches spent Per Hall in 90th years of the last century or blepharon on huge statistical sample (the order of 30 000 observations), prove, that carrying out of a scintigraphy of a thyroid gland with diagnostic activity of a radioiodine (300 - 600) not imet neither early, nor the remote consequences by way of risk of development as cancer of a thyroid gland, and onkozabolevany other organs. Tehnetsy 99m pertehnetat it is used much more often, owing to its or his availability. Has much a smaller half-life period, but demands introduction of activity of the order 60-75. By way of informativnosti jodzahvatyvajushchej functions with an iodine 131 or 123 - not the competitor. For example, to plan radiojodterapiju and raschitat demanded medical activity on research with tehnetsiem it is simply impossible.

There can be a doctor Yana Studentsova and Sergey Aleksandrovich Pljasunov will express the opinion?

15. SergeyPlyasunov
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Has made a scintigraphy.

Hang up, please, a picture. Or send me, I shall hang up: plyas (dog) samaralan.ru

The scintigram can and will clear all.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •