Зарегистрироваться
  1. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear doctor!
    To me have diagnosed - a chronic prostatitis. Analyses on veins. Diseases all normal, and here in the general or common smear and in juice of a prostate already is a lot of years leucocytes, for example, last analysis: in the general or common smear - leucocytes - 40, in juice of a prostate - 25. The doctor has appointed or nominated treatment: 1. Gentamycin on two ampoules ten days 2. Biseptolum on 2, 2 10 days 3. Trichopolum 1, 3 5 days.
    Tell or Say please, 1. How much or as far as the scheme or plan of treatment is effective, 2. Whether It is impossible to do without tablets, I cannot already see them. 3. Whether it is possible to combine treatment with playing sports and reception of steroids (a methandrostenolone, Retabolilum) 4. What will be if to not drink a tablet, can itself will pass or take place?.

2. Koblikov I.A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    1. How much or as far as the scheme or plan of treatment is effective, depends on the revealed infection.
    2. Whether It is impossible to do without tablets, I cannot already see them - it is impossible.
    . 3. Whether It is possible to combine treatment with playing sports and reception of steroids (a methandrostenolone, Retabolilum) - it is impossible, simply unreasonably.
    4. What will be if to not drink a tablet, can itself will pass or take place? - unfortunately is not present.

3. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To me 18. Have diagnosed the Chronic prostatitis. Analyses on all of veins of disease negative. In juice of prostate Le in the moderate quantity or amount. After the appointed or nominated treatment of improvements was not. Has addressed repeatedly, have appointed or nominated vitamins. What to do or make, the doctor?!

4. Kostja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To me 18. Have diagnosed the Chronic prostatitis. Analyses on all of veins of disease negative. In juice of prostate Le in the moderate quantity or amount. After the appointed or nominated treatment of improvements was not. Has addressed repeatedly, have appointed or nominated vitamins. What to do or make, the doctor?!

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •