Зарегистрироваться
  1. Cidor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And here a today's roentgen. To tell the truth, I thought it will be better, and here such distance : (

Fracture was 13.08.05.

2. Wrapa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Fragments need to be pull together, it is enough their diastases-divergences sushchestvenoe. The osteosynthesis is desirable and shown, without it or this the adhesion can borrow or occupy long term.

3. The alchemist
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Ndja and the doctor to me has already told or said that it is time to develop an arm or a hand. Today went on fonoforez while the humeral joint came back has ached even more strongly.

Tomorrow has decided to go to talk with managing, and that time goes, and results are not present.

4. Valeriya
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Ndja and the doctor to me has already told or said that it is time to develop an arm or a hand. Today went on fonoforez while the humeral joint came back has ached even more strongly.

Tomorrow has decided to go to talk with managing, and that time goes, and results are not present.

At such approach results will be, but not those that you expect.

Ask to make once again a picture in 2 projections, and lay out them here.

5. SeXvIrUs
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Yesterday me looked two doctors, treating and the manager on KEK (at me already one hospital leaf or sheet has ended). In a card had not time to enclose a fresh picture, therefore the manager felt fracture by arms or hand, by strong pressing on external (from a brachium) a fragment I have felt a sharp pain, such impression, that he has broken already formed osteal callositas. Has advised to wear a bandage, to hold an elbow more close to a body and has appointmented on 21 number. If tomorrow I will manage to talk to it or him I would shall ask that have made a picture in the second projection.

And in what position there should be an arm or a hand, what fragments would approach?

6. ngtrix
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    // And in what position there should be an arm or a hand, what fragments would approach? //

Rapproachements of fragments can be reached or achieved, but as I already wrote to you in their beginning-keep in the fixed position it is practically impossible. Initially, if and to not do or make operation the greatest possible reposition-rapproachement of fragments and long should be spent that is missed already/month in fact has passed/deduction or has taken place/deduction a retentive bandage. Position of an arm or a hand individually, but as a whole-bent in an elbow the arm or hand, is led to a trunk a brachium forward or back/up to rapproachements of the extremities or ends of fragments.

7. polina +
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    In general, on all raskladam it turns out, that in the further life I would not have problems with this fracture, now I should do or make an osteosynthesis (by the way, I have asked yesterday, as though to me it or him did or made, to me have responded that by means of two spokes). And the earlier, the better. Probably knowingly to me right at the beginning of it or him offered, only here have not explained a situation.

8. Artur25
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello.

I have not absolutely understood where you live.

Is ready to offer the services simply. In what a problem? Come.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •