Зарегистрироваться
  1. Mignonette
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Illness or Disease Verlgofa imunnaja the form - what is it? How much or As far as it is terrible? If I have passed or have taken place course of treatment in 3 h monthly age, and now to me 25 years, there are no complaints, analyses of a blood quite good (-an extreme measure, doctors so speak), whether I can be assured what I do not have this illness or disease? Treated me Prednisolonum. Last inspection at a hematologist was in January, 1992. The doctor has born or has taken out a verdict - " Illness or Disease Verlgofa in a stage of remission ", but in clear something has admitted own powerlessness to approve or confirm precisely, having told or said, that it is necessary to go to Moscow. Whether it is necessary? And whether I can have healthy children?

2. Ermakov A.I.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    What for to be treated, if now it's OK? This disease at early children's age recovers, after such long break speak about convalescence, instead of remissions. With children all should be normal.

3. sanobar
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    hi,my name is Hamrokulova Soliha.i`m 22y.o.,I gave a birth 6 months ago to a my son,i didn`t have any complications during bearing.When my son became 3 months old,he had some marks around his nose ,after on it,the color was purpuri....
    he was diagnozed with the illness Verlgofa,i`m sofrustrated,any chance to cure this illness.The doctors prescribed prednizolon.i`d like to ask and also to make sure,whether my son can take the plazma ?i`d be very gratefull if u could advice me what to do in this case,as i don`t want to loose him.Please help me,i need your advice as soon as possible.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •