Зарегистрироваться

Тема: TSialis

1. DIN535
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    There is a problem with an erection. Tried to apply tsialis. Effect was not. Thus sex exaltation was. In what the reason?

2. The doctor the sexologist
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello

Sialis not a magic tablet. Probably problem not below a girdle, and in a head.

3. DIN535
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Thanks for consultation. Inform please to what expert to me it is necessary to address with this problem.

4. The doctor the sexologist
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello DIN535

As nestranno it will sound, but the doctor - the sexologist is the one who can help or assist, having found out preliminary all occuring or happening with you. It is desirable that this doctor was not inclined to treatment of the occuring or happening phenomena with urologichesko - andrologicheskoj the points of view. If the sexologist will find at you the reasons demanding attraction of interfacing experts he will necessarily direct you to them.

5. Scholl_Dir
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Generally as Sialis the doctor should appoint or nominate such preparations. Independently them to drink it is not necessary - at them all the same and contraindications are.
    I drank Sialis, but after inspection and purpose or appointment. And to me has helped or assisted. Probably reason of your problems with any other plane and here only the doctor and inspection can help or assist.
    The some people to be afraid to address to the doctor, but it is stupid. It is better to find the expert who understands it or this in such business.
    Success!

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •