Зарегистрироваться
  1. Dmitry
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Greetings! Whether the woman can reach or achieve an orgasm at proctal or anal sex? If yes, as it or this to achieve?

2. Jazz
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Can. Depends on temperament partnershy. If she likes rigid sex - the effect is frequently reached or achieved " rasping laskami ". More difficultly with "traditional" women. There is one cunning: during a prelude, caressing a vagina and a clitoris (orally), enter the big finger into a vagina, and index in a proctal or an anal aperture (preliminary to grease!) - in such hvatke continue others of caress. Then enter (a position face to face) a member into a vagina and after some time, smoothly in a proctal or an anal aperture. During the certificate or act continue to work as a finger in klitre and point G.

3. Vasek
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Can! In the beginning to her it will be sick but then the proctal or anal liquid a member will start to be allocated will start to slip leggche and then and at all will reach an orgasm. The main thing to not terminate at once and to suffer!

4. Alain
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Anything to itself Jazz!! Well you also have described process!! I from all it or this likely up to the extremity or end of a life obkonchalas:-) 2 minutes after the beginning and without everyones there predvoritelnih izyskov suffice Me!!! So I answer a question: STILL AS CAN!!!!:-)

5. Face
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The prescription zashibatelskogo sex: anal + a clitoris + dummies or papillas. 100 % work.

6. Lora
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Alain, I tried or tasted. At us here gde-that nearby the whole debate in this occasion, look through back, you will find. I am simple to ears (or to eyes) to the I do not believe, girls, to you is not sick in general? Such piece in zadnitse!

7. Alain - Lore
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    No, with a cream absolutely not painfully... Even it is pleasant, excuse that you wrote here earlier I, unfortunately, did not read, but I assume, that at you experience was not positive... Well, and such happens, I am simple to that at all in fact all - to a miscellaneous. And if to that that this kind of sex attitudes or relations gives pleasure is does not mean, that they people bad... I ljuvlju and very much respect with the husband, and ours with it or him feelings are mutual. There will be no it or this, is not assured, I would go on proctal or anal sex in general... Is not present More likely..

8. Plechman
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Whether proctal or anal sex is pleasant to the girl depends on a heap of factors but if they give the positive answer - that yes, sto-pudovo she can reach or achieve a proctal or an anal orgasm.

9. Plechman
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me a question to Mr. Jazz-at to what makarom and in what pose can stimulate during proctal or anal sex and a clitoris and point G simultaneously, in fact it will be inconvenient you very much? - I here should so be double up... Though if you are engaged in yoga, the question is removed or taken out...

10. Isaev D.D.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Dear Dmitry! At a high level of excitability, a certain experience, and also at correct actions of the partner the orgasm is possible or probable and at proctal or anal sex. Simultaneous stimulation of a clitoris more often is required. But as well as in many cases of universal prescriptions is not present, it is necessary to know that is necessary for the given woman.

11. Jazz
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Answering a question g-on Plechman. You have quite right noticed. I have simply passed or missed a word "alternately". Thanks for the remark.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •