Зарегистрироваться
  1. Marina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I look at people and I envy: sex do not want. Can, with me something not so? I want often and pomnogu. And the husband can seldom and a little. Moreover and problems with an erection have begun. At me already the roof moves down. Speak - the lover get or start, and I sleep with unloved I can not.... To do or make that that?

2. Lerchik
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Dear Marina! At you normal desires. Immorally to sleep with unloved, therefore rescue or save;salvage the husband, having visited or attended the sexopathologist internally. Success to you!

3. Laluna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Marina, at you with the husband simply different temperaments. With all of you by way of. (I about seks-temperaments). One want often and much, another nomalno seldom and a little.
    And in general it is better not than the lover. And though faloimitator. That the roof did not go at all.

4. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Problem in that from a masturbation of a psychological discharge you do not receive. And I need it.

5. Laluna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And still the masturbation is better. Than otsutvie sex, but is worse, than sex. But a little she rescues or saves;salvages.

6. Laluna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    All time I want, I want and I want. As I shall come on this server, absolutely a head I lose. I change niki, me learn or find out, I write, again I change, but from it or this the desire does not vanish. What to do or make and who it is guilty? Who had similar cases respond

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •