Зарегистрироваться
  1. Herring
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I today have met the schoolmate... I was killed with this occurring. The stunned, thoroughbred maid for whom never it was necessary gram of cosmetics which even at school after zagulov appeared not washed, zabuhanaja, no-a beauty, as from a cover... .klassnaja devchonka-a hint on bitchiness, on rasschet-throttling wide open... Has passed or Has taken place 9 years... The cow. The sloven. The same, yes not that. Dirty fingernails or nails, a smell of cheap tobacco, a yellow teeth... It is insulting! And in fact at intelligence the woman! And how you think, that has not sufficed her to go in fur coats and to go in limousines?)))))) and, you WILL burst? You of the daughter would wish to be such "not shitty"?

2. Herring
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    No, we yesterday here with one proof tin tell-tale of love front about bitchiness argued..

3. Herring-n?????
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Well you invent! I am simple from it or her have remained under impression...

4. Calibre
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At what here nestervoznost in general?

5. The fox
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Means, not ochen-that and thoroughbred was. All seems to me, women of the stinker by the nature, only the some people very skilfully hide it.

6. Calibre
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At what here nestervoznost in general?

7. Herring
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Believe mne-rather vneshnosti-at me overestimated enough criteria of an estimation and if I govorju-thoroughbred, mean, indeed. And bitchiness if at it or her was present, she would not become kind free-of-charge davalkoj-yes, good, kind, dushevnoj-but... polzovannoj whom popadja and shabby. For a penny... It as in prikole-the poor girl complains to the policeman, that it or she was raped by the student, and the copeck for it was given)))))

8. Calibre - the Herring
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    - muzhski rectilinearly and raspingly...

9. Calibre - the Herring
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    - muzhski rectilinearly and raspingly...

10. JUlja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Not in bitchiness business - in self-respect and pride. Probably mum has not learned in the childhood... And in general circumstances 9 years ago us anybody to "survival" very or very much influence did not prepare.

11. Herring-calibre
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    CHto-on muzhski, rectilinearly and raspingly?)))

12. The fox
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Means, pordistaja a silly woman. It as in a joke " if the woman by 30 years did not become a beauty, means, she an absolute silly woman "

13. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The cow, davalka..., all this is simply cynical.

14. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

15. Calibre - the Herring
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •