Зарегистрироваться
  1. Nika
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Advice or Council, how itself is necessary to a message. The man is afraid of serious attitudes or relations. After two unsuccessful marriages or spoilage and divorces (has passed or has taken place 2 years from the moment of the last). Speaks, that to women does not believe, nobody wishes to let in the life. But in the long term the fact of that marries does not deny. Speaks, that to him with me very well, comfortably, it is interesting in dialogue, I do or make to me koplimenty, that beautiful and sex. But he all the same wishes to hold a distance. And I feel it. And I would like, closer and confidential attitudes or relations, caress and love as to any normal woman. There are we not for long approximately 3 months with small. That will advise. In advance to all it is grateful.

2. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Only " to play by its or his rules ". As soon as will feel, that you have sunk down or kindle and want greater, will start to increase or enlarge a distance. Unique your chance - very much to pretend, that all of you arranges. Thus will ideally work, if you can really inspire yourselves it. Know, what it is necessary to make, that the teapot has more quickly begun to boil? Correctly, to not think about itself, to not wait, forget for a while.
    And it is absolutely good, if your friend will see, as you have a zone of interests where you it or him to let in do not hurry up, and where to you it is good without it or him.
    I think, it is not necessary to explain, that time he does not believe women after 2 unsuccessful marriages or spoilage your zone should not be connected with other men.

3. Nika
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Thanks, the anonym. I shall necessarily follow to your advice or councils.

4. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And correctly will make. Will make Only it hardly. Perhaps, you will be helped or assisted by belief in that, is what is it checked up on own and not only experience!

5. Strikoza
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It absolutely agree with the previous advice or council from February, 20th..
    On men it is impossible to press. .oni at once distantsyrujutsja. .projavit patience..
    And in current of a life nenado on them to press simply expressed of the opinion opridelennye orgumenty as you consider or count. .po what that for example arisen problemme. .on it will digest. .emu it is necessary to give time And then your opinion will make the ..
    (I have in view of clever the man respecting. .vas. .semejnye attitudes or relations. .doverjajushchego to you. .i not time convinced that your conclusions on many subjects were correct. .vy are right. .potom he will irrevocably believe and act. .i prslushivatsja that that you tell or say)..

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •