Зарегистрироваться
  1. Ku
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Tell or Say, absolute self-sufficiency is normally? It not an attribute of an autism? Whether Nado-to aspire to absolute self-sufficiency?

2. ups!
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    What side the autism can be accepted or confused with samodostatochnostju?! Learn or Find out, what such self-sufficiency in the beginning))) Really consider or count, what does it mean to have a problem in attitudes or relations with an external world or in dialogue?))))) still good if would ask about absolute introvertnosti... .no it?!))))

3. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The autism can be perceived on a miscellaneous.

4. ups!
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The anonym, certainly perceive as want. But there is opinion objectively established or installed by psychiatrists - the autism is a pathology. Do not give B-g that for example, at someone was born rebenok-autist. It or him even in normal school will not take, and not iz-for underdevelopment, namely iz-for defective or incomplete psychoemotional spheres, he cannot communicate (though degrees of an autism happen different). The Another matter if to speak about "autism" in transferred meaning, as about isolation of the healthy person. If it meant, then in inverted commas it is necessary to put!))) most likely, the author simply either confuses, or does not understand these concepts... But differently, EVEN IF he spoke about isolation, what in her m. to be similar to self-sufficiency?)))) usually self-sufficient is an easy or a light;a mild, sociable person. He can be more or less molchaoiv, but attitudes or relations and dialogue with it or him always pleasantly and easily. Really it was possible to think, what self-sufficiency means " to me itself enough and all the others to me on a drum or reel "?!

5. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    UPS, Last your offer the most correct. Naturally, absolute self-sufficiency is when nobody is necessary also all on a drum or reel, therefore such self-sufficiency - business bad.

6. ups!
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Yes... In other words, both of us are right)). e. You that " absolute self-sufficiency - business bad ", and I that simply I speak that the concept "self-sufficiency" has ONLY POSITIVE value or meaning;importance. e. " Absolute self-sufficiency " is an expression senselessly. Simply that you mean, it already and not self-sufficiency already, and tut-that I agree, what is it - business bad. It is impossible to be a little bit or absolutely self-sufficient)))) It as it is impossible to be a little bit the pregnant woman. Or it is, or not. Raspingly speaking, it how to tell or say: to be simple (correct, fair, uncompromising, not indifferent) is well, and here absolutely (to substitute) is a business bad))

7. Doctor Altunin A.I.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If you feel a sincere dyscomfort address to the good psychotherapist and he will spread out all of you on polochkam with reference to your case. Complex or difficult things cannot be analyzed only abstractly.
    Vrach-the psychotherapist, the doctor of medical sciences,
    Altunin Alexander Ivanovich

8. Аватар для nedug58756 Новичок
    Здравствуйте.Моему брату (47лет)после смерти, суд.-психиатрическая коммисия экспертов установила -органическое порожение головного мозга.Брат был болен-4 стадия рак мочевого,прошел 5 курсов химиотеропии.принимал промедол-2%.Небыли проведены ультрозвуковая диагностика головного мозга,электроэнцефоллограмы.Жалоб на головную боль не было. До последнего был адекватен.Можете ли Вы категорично согласиться с утверждением экспертов о невменяемости ?Спасибо.Галина. Пожалуйста не отфутбольте мой вопрос.Верю в вашу порядочность.

9. Мария
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Лично я не соглашусь с мнением суд.мед.экспертов о невменяемости и об органическом поражении головного мозга(при органическом поражении адекватным оставаться нельзя).Интересно,а для чего он был направлен на судебно-психиатрическую экспертизу?

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •