Зарегистрироваться

Тема: Astigmatism.

1. Ophthalmolog
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Цитата Сообщение от elena2627
    1. As the scleroplasty can affect or influence vision if the difference between eyes makes about 3 units...
    2. ... Right-3,75 tsil. Hi axis Max...
    3. ... What methods it is possible to cure this disease...
    4. ... Doctors categorically forbid to wear contact lenses...
    1. The Scleroplasty is the operation directed on a stopping of advance of a myopia. The effect of insignificant depression of its or her (myopia) of a degree is sometimes observed. If advance of a myopia (a spherical component of a refraction) is not present and is not observed augmentations of the antero-back size of an eyeglobe - sense to do or make this operation is not present.
    2. I.e. the astigmatic component of optical force of the right eye nepodsilen to a refractometer - such happens seldom enough - meets at rasping cicatrical changes of a cornea or a subluxation of a lens. In what the reason actually?
    3. The Astigmatism, no less than other anomalies of a refraction is incurable - it is a question only of its or his adequate correction.
    4. So than the reason?

2. alex2002
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello!
    The astigmatism is found out in my daughter (her-4 of year) at visiting the oculist.

: +0.5, .-1.5, an axis 125
    : +0.5, tsil.-1.25 an axis 0

The doctor has told or said to wear glasses it will be necessary constantly.

We never noticed for a daughter, that she badly sees. Even on the contrary have always been assured that vision at it or her good, in the street in daleke that that will see and shows, that I in glasses or spots not at once could make out. I till now do not believe, that at the child such bad vision.
    At me a myopia-1.25. At the husband too and at it or him still an astigmatism of one eye, but he has started to wear glasses several years ago. Before all saw without glasses or spots.

Please, prompt how much or as far as it is a strong astigmatism?
    Whether there can be a mistake or an error at check of an astigmatism?
    Whether and really the daughter needs to wear glasses or spots constantly?
    Whether with the years can vision will improve at it or her?

Thanks.

3. Sergey __
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It is an astigmatism of a weak degree. The mistake or error could be at an autorefractometry. It is necessary to spend a skiascopy. Specify also data vizometrii (visual acuity without glasses or spots and in glasses or spots). With the years the astigmatism can change a little.

4. alex2002
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Цитата Сообщение от Sergey __
    It is an astigmatism of a weak degree. The mistake or error could be at an autorefractometry. It is necessary to spend a skiascopy. Specify also data vizometrii (visual acuity without glasses or spots and in glasses or spots). With the years the astigmatism can change a little.
    Thanks you big for the answer.
    Specify data vizometrii, unfortunately, I can not, has written, that was in the prescription on glasses or spots. To her checked all over again vision simply on a board or panel showed letter E after that the test or dough have told or said that she one eye of 30 percent or interests, another of 40 percent or interests that the apparatus smotereli sees .potom on what eye, I do not know as it is called, probably autorefractometry .potom dug in or instilled Atropinum, and again measured that that on an eye.
    Unfortunately I do not know that such an autorefractometry and a skiascopy.
    Just in case, we from Germany.
    Tomorrow we go to other oculist, we shall look or see what there there will be results of check.

5. Savalat
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! My name is Salavat, I from Ufa, at present live in alma-. At my friends, too in Kazakhstan at the son of three years after a trauma (a sting of a dog) the following diagnosis (put in Astana):
    Local data: Visual axes deviate outside OS-up to-10.
    Optical :. An acuteness :OD:07 .cyl+0.75a*90=0.85, OS:0.6c kopp.cyl+0.75a*90=0.85. Refraction OD EmlHm+1.0, OSEmlHm+1.0. The Eyeground: DZN light pink, borders precise. Vessels of N-calibre, a course it is saved. A retina without focal changes.
    Inspection:
    vizometrija.
    Ophthalmoscopy.
    The basic diagnosis: gipermetropichesky an astigmatism. A strabismus missing monolateral (posttraumatic).
    Treatment: glasses or spots constantly, sensory exercises.
    I would be very grateful, if who nibud has expressed the opinion in this case (terribly it or not, is treated or not, that it it is necessary to do or make) in general all that can.
    Thankful in advance. Salavat

6. madal
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    What risk to pass the child from the father
    By right of succession disease by an astigmatism?
    Whether there is an opportunity correctly and in time prodiagnostirovat
    Disease at the child?

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •