Зарегистрироваться
  1. benlady
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Tonsils constantly in lacunas pus is visible, and greater or big fuses are constantly formed. A throat practically always red, often quaggy. Pains are not present, anginas too are not present, but annual pharyngitises. The doctor (one of good!) constantly appoints or nominates a smear to flora and when the streptococcus in a throat and in a nose a staphilococcus is found out, appoints or nominates lavages combined piobakteriofagom. Lavages suffices for a month, then at once it is felt, that slightly pawns a nose, and in a throat all appears again. It at once influences heart - at me pulse becomes frequent so, that at simple walking reaches faults!
    How to get rid of purulent discharges from tonsils? There Is any algorithm!
    ____
    Was on your site, read about zakalivanie a cold. That else, besides it is necessary to do or make, at that what to get to you, from the central experts I can not, I live in Vladivostok.

2. airsilver
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The answer: Dear benlady, read on a site more closely or attentively and then will understand, that the microflora in a throat secondary and has no crucial importance. The main thing is disturbance of nasal respiration or disturbance of aerodynamics of a nose on Southern type which program cold. Ways of the pre-medical help also are resulted or brought. The selftreatment is inadmissible. Address to more skilled or experienced experts on a residence

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •