Зарегистрироваться
  1. karissima
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello,

To me 32 years, at me autoimmune renal disease. In September there was an exacerbation. Now the acute phase has passed or has taken place, there is a supporting or maintaining hormonetherapy. Complication on kidneys was given with a chronic frontal sinusitis. The tonsillitis happens extremely seldom (time in some years), but tonsils "quaggy". To me advise them to remove in a month-one and a half. Whether excision of tonsils influences immunity? Prednisolonum which I accept, - an immunodepressant. Advise, whether it is possible to execute kreoterapiju alternatively?

Thanks

2. airsilver
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The answer: Dear karissima, the adenoid disease, from modern positions, is protective reaction of an organism on protection of lungs against an infection from a nose. After excision of tonsils the throat becomes drier twice, that leads to frequent exacerbations of a chronic pharyngitis and drying mucous a nose. Therefore, that will get rid of your troubles, it is necessary to clean or remove disturbances in a nose (chronic disease of a nose or disturbance of aerodynamics of a nose on Southern type). More in detail about these problems and the pre-medical help look on a site http: // www.airsilver.net . And it is better, address to more skilled or experienced ENT-expert or to ENT-professor in the Moscow clinics specified on my site

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •