Зарегистрироваться
  1. Oleg
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Good afternoon.
    Advise what to do or make, please, in such situation. Nearby 2 years has caught a cold back, in an out-patient department have defined or determined a bronchitis. After ten days of reception of the appointed or nominated tablets has addressed repeatedly. The doctor has looked or seen - all OK though on all body muscles and what that delicacy were felt all, especially slali to get tired legs or foots. Delicacy in due course has passed or has taken place, but there was a strange sensitivity, as though at any movement I feel corresponding or meeting muscles. The sensation is similar to how are felt or muscles after an exercise stress ache a bit. There were clicks in kolenjah. At fast walking in legs or foots there is a strange sensation as though they become covered by any points (roofing felts cold whether hot - is not clear). At the slightest frigorism there is a feeling zalozhennosti in a breast, hardly below a neck, and at once cold.
    I have visited several out-patient departments, paid and free-of-charge, but the result is not present - take on the analysis a blood, urine, the roentgen look, in one place the truth still vessels of extremities any complex or difficult device looked. The answer one - all in norm or rate.
    To what expert I can address about the a problem or m.. There are any national agents?
    I shall be very grateful for any information.

2. Doctor V.I.Kochenov
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The situation is obviously interfaced or integrated to a neurologic pathology. Address to the neuropathologist. These sensations - parasthesias, it can be connected with a pathology of a backbone. From national - classical didymous Russian bath. From new - preparations Vision: dtoks +; antioks =; paks - everyone on a month 2 kapsly in day. It ochishchabshchie. Normalizing functions of an organism of the additive to nutrition.

3. Oleg
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Many thanks for advice or councils, in banku I resemble with udovolsviem. About neuropathologists I am simple not upamjanul in the letter. And at them was few times, in oboh cases it was offered to have a drink Valerjanku i/or biovital, but at own discretion - type will not prevent, and even to everyone zdrovomu on advantage or benefit will go, instead of you will have a drink, and well it or her is you will be besides more healthy. Well t. To. I not the doctor, naturally did not drink, after so strange advice or council.
    If it is possible still for a steam questions.
    Up to illness or disease that I felt fine, felt the body only if suddenly gde-that zabolit, whether there could be this pathology of a backbone, during illness or disease, or m.. There something already was yes I did not know, here complication and happens?
    I have many good friends, both vizionshchikov, and gerbalajfshchikov, whether it is possible to use instead of preparations Vision any similar production Herbalife? Is so m.. With personal curiosity as besides I not the doctor, and time the doctor has told or said Vision, means Vision.:-))
    Once again many thanks.

Once again many thanks.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •