Зарегистрироваться

Тема: Genyantritis

1. Aminka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    undefinedundefinedundefined the day, dear doctors! My question following. At me diagnostsirovali the right-hand genyantritis also is conducted treatment in the form of lavages of sinuses with an antibiotic. Medicinal treatment it is not appointed or nominated. 9 lavages, but till now, as well as for the first time have been made already, at a lavage there is a small slime of transparent-white color, as at a rhinitis. Whether has sense to continue treatment without what or additional actions?

2. irini
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    With what you and *quot; ?nOao?n?*quot;.: (First, medicinal treatment All of you receive - lavages with an antibiotic.

Secondly: ask to itself a question - if any illness or disease is only local display of systemic disturbances, ?uOO-whether that lavages? Exactly in the same degree with what ointments help or assist at dermal eruptions - *quot; ?a?a?Uoa?O*quot; an external symptomatology, than illness or disease with centrifugal on centripetal change direction.

Conclusion (having acknowledgement or confirmation in dynamics or changes *quot; ?N?N??n*quot: spent manipulations do not benefit health it is necessary to spend the treatment directed on treatment of the person, instead of its or his illness or disease.

In our conditions to this demand is better the homeopathy or a stylostixis respond.

3. Northbaby
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    With what you and *quot; ?nOao?n?*quot;.: (First, medicinal treatment All of you receive - lavages with an antibiotic.

Secondly: ask to itself a question - if any illness or disease is only local display of systemic disturbances, ?uOO-whether that lavages? Exactly in the same degree with what ointments help or assist at dermal eruptions - *quot; ?a?a?Uoa?O*quot; an external symptomatology, than illness or disease with centrifugal on centripetal change direction.

Conclusion (having acknowledgement or confirmation in dynamics or changes *quot; ?N?N??n*quot: spent manipulations do not benefit health it is necessary to spend the treatment directed on treatment of the person, instead of its or his illness or disease.

In our conditions to this demand is better the homeopathy or a stylostixis respond.

BE CLOSE or ATTENTIVE!! G-O-M-E-O-P-A-T-I-JA

4. ValentinaR
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    BE CLOSE or ATTENTIVE!! G-O-M-E-O-P-A-T-I-JA

By the way, you vr. The general or common practice? Means, about a genyantritis it and to you too

5. Olga Ko
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The diagnosis a genyantritis is problematic for its or his exhibiting without a picture of adnexal or additional sinuses by way of hyperdiagnostics.

Moreover, the description of a x-ray film *quot; a swelling or turgescence, pristenochnoe a thickening *quot; and so forth are treated by attending physicians as a genyantritis that is not correct. With reliability rengenologicheskoe the conclusion is put at presence *quot; OOo?n*quot; and accordingly clinics.

In this case are not presented danye a x-ray film, t. What to judge reliability of the diagnosis it is not obviously possible.

But if to admit or allow, that the diagnosis is established or installed authentically pervichnyoj the scheme or plan of treatment is purpose or appointment of antibiotics.

At chronic recurring process, in Israel operation FESS of sinuses is carried out does not practise.

6. Lebu
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The diagnosis a genyantritis is problematic for its or his exhibiting without a picture of adnexal or additional sinuses by way of hyperdiagnostics.

Moreover, the description of a x-ray film *quot; a swelling or turgescence, pristenochnoe a thickening *quot; and so forth are treated by attending physicians as a genyantritis that is not correct. With reliability rengenologicheskoe the conclusion is put at presence *quot; OOo?n*quot; and accordingly clinics.

In this case are not presented danye a x-ray film, t. What to judge reliability of the diagnosis it is not obviously possible.

But if to admit or allow, that the diagnosis is established or installed authentically pervichnyoj the scheme or plan of treatment is purpose or appointment of antibiotics.

At chronic recurring process, in Israel operation FESS of sinuses is carried out does not practise.

Good afternoon!

Many thanks for the answer. The x-ray film is available for me, but, unfortunately, the doctors, capable will cope with a problem similar to mine, at us in city is. Whether you can tell more in detail about treatment of a genyantritis and operation FESS? The matter is that in the childhood I have transferred or carried 2 morbid enough operations under the name *quot; O?*quot;, after the second for the unknown reasons has lost an olfaction more than half, I feel only strong smells. But sometimes there are happy moments, when an olfaction of 100 %. All aforesaid can be interconnected? Alexander.

7. Klimenko
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Doctors are not present??? So any doctor can consider or examine as a matter of fact on R-gram a level of a liquid or a cyst. Also can be US of the sinus, made LORom.

This operation about which the colleague spoke, probably something like sew a sine-ex-traction extractor JAMIK though I far am not assured or confident. Tell vashy complaints at the same time and then they have arisen. Whether after a flu?

8. ILia
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Catastrophically there is no time, poztomu shall add schematically

1-short not in the name of operation, and in its or her purpose a-drainage of sinuses

2-through search sistemurambler enter search the ANOSMIA/IT or THIS;THUS one of signs-disturbances existing at you obonjanija/there, having opened ??U?O*quot; Differential diagnostics of sinusitises on their localizations and indications to operative ?N?N???*quot;, receive exhaustive information.

Unfortunately I am not able to enable to open to you the link to straight lines *quot; ???*quot;.

prochtja the information, will understand, that there are many sinuses, and that the drainage of one of them, even under indications, does not exclude an opportunity of presence of an inflammation in several more so course of treatment by antibiotics is necessary for their sanation.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •