Зарегистрироваться

Тема: fenozepam

1. Assol
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear doctor, I use fenozepam gde-that with nachala-the middle of April with. + Finlepsinum of 3 tablets, you know what for. For today it turns out six plastinok fenozepama - on everyone - on 1 1, 5 Finlepsinums. I any more do not want! Please, help or assist advice or council with what to begin (will is not present or is, but I tried or tasted), can, from cleaning (such which do or make in in. Sklifasovskogo, in Botkinskoj bolnitse-a hose in a throat, 2 buckets of water.) I shall bear or shall take out it. Also what then will be a withdrawal? All the same it will be gradually necessary "to climb down"? Thanks big for your answer, I very much on it or him count, the Doctor.

2. Assol
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The doctor, respond, please, more likely - it is very necessary for me.

3. nar
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear doctor, I use fenozepam gde-that with nachala-the middle of April with. + Finlepsinum of 3 tablets, you know what for.
    Is not present, it is not known. To you they were appointed or nominated by the doctor?

For today it turns out six plastinok fenozepama - on everyone - on 1 1, 5 Finlepsinums.
    For what time?

I any more do not want!
    cannot stop?

Please, help or assist advice or council with what to begin
    From the reference or manipulation to the doctor internally

(The will is not present or is, but I tried or tasted),
    Forgive or Excuse, has not understood sense.

Can, from cleaning (such which do or make in in. Sklifasovskogo, in Botkinskoj bolnitse-a hose in a throat, 2 buckets of water.)
    the Similar sort a gastric lavage spend in case of an acute poisoning which, nasoklko I have understood from your story, has no to you the slightest attitude or relation.

I shall bear or shall take out it.
    I Think it to you it is not required?

Also what then will be a withdrawal?
    the Withdrawal will be a withdrawal. As he will be shown at you and whether will be shown in general - it is not known.

All the same it will be gradually necessary "to climb down"?
    In advance to tell or say what treatment is impossible and how much it is required to you

4. nedug142939
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    ничего не понятно

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •