Зарегистрироваться
  1. phirkla
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Has started to struggle with hairness of years at 14-15. Mum zapilila: " Here there will be a bristle ", etc. and t.p.. Estimate, shaved in a silent way while anybody is not present the house. Thanks God in 17 srulila from the native house and here 10 years I live independently. Mum washing is brought up in this plan do not understand as, till now does not distinguish purpose or appointment of spirits from dezika (type if to wash that and then does not smell, and on dezik only osy yes midges stick. A madhouse!) never saw it or her with britymi axillas, she considers or counts it silly durju and employment or occupation of ladies-. Well good, she at me the Soviet woman (than all is told or said), it or her so have brought up, but in fact there are such very young girls with views on britost mine maman. Girls, you though decent young the man met one to which hairy female legs or foots and curls sticking out of female shorts like?

2. Lu-lu
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    From time to time I suppress in myself internal indignation at a kind of girls with hairy legs or foots. One business when she in time has not shaved - korotenkie such voloski stick out, to understand it is possible - whether poorly what circumstances.

Absolutely an another matter when it is visible that these legs or foots razors did not know, wax. And here there is she, in a years or summer dress, in barefoot persons, and these hair frame legs or foots! In my opinion, it is awful.

3. S
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Mum zapilila: " Here there will be a bristle ", etc. and t.p.. Mum washing is brought up in this plan do not understand as, till now does not distinguish purpose or appointment of spirits from dezika (type if to wash that and then does not smell, and on dezik only osy yes midges stick. A madhouse!) never saw it or her with britymi axillas, she considers or counts it silly durju and employment or occupation of ladies-. Well good, she at me the Soviet woman (than all is told or said)

Portrait of my mum. Ohaet at a kind I with depiljatorom, it or her am am frightened by mine stringi (she them with contempt names "strias") and considers or counts as the best washing-up liquid of all times a laundry soap.

But about 2 weeks ago has seen it or her with britymi axillas I Speak: Mums, you of that? Hotly, speaks. I also speak: Mums, mozh then also legs or foots at the same time? Has refused

4. echekush
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Mum zapilila: " Here there will be a bristle ", etc. and t.p.. Mum washing is brought up in this plan do not understand as, till now does not distinguish purpose or appointment of spirits from dezika (type if to wash that and then does not smell, and on dezik only osy yes midges stick. A madhouse!) never saw it or her with britymi axillas, she considers or counts it silly durju and employment or occupation of ladies-. Well good, she at me the Soviet woman (than all is told or said)

Portrait of my mum. Ohaet at a kind I with depiljatorom, it or her am am frightened by mine stringi (she them with contempt names "strias") and considers or counts as the best washing-up liquid of all times a laundry soap.

But about 2 weeks ago has seen it or her with britymi axillas I Speak: Mums, you of that? Hotly, speaks. I also speak: Mums, mozh then also legs or foots at the same time? Has refused

che to a campaign all of them such.

5. Felix
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Well I decent the man which adores ringlets and that everywhere and than am better than subjects more. Down with shaving!

6. heidi
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Fu, and I do not like hair neither at men, nor at women. Though, if the muzhik beautiful he can and volosiny forgive or excuse. But to women!!!! At me at most in a life still hair under the mouse or mousy are never longer 2 mm happened.

7. Klarisa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    About the private affair of everyone I agree unequivocally.
    But to complex and hesitate of unshaven legs or foots or not podstrizhennogo a pubis it already too, and furthermore to show a finger and to speak " FI! What sloven! ".
    Itself personally I look after a zone of bikini (and axillas), but not because I consider or count not care of this area nerjashestvom that is why that I like a mini-hairstyle in this place. To my spouse too, but I looked after this zone and up to it or him and its or his opinion has not affected or influenced in any way. There are such times when " yes find fault pozarastaet ", but he never will condemn me for it.
    LEGS or FOOTS is a separate history, but I do not shave them, not looking on light, but appreciable enough vegetation. At me beautiful legs or foots, I am self-assured also it me arranges. And I do not like all these boom fashionable (except for children's) as some my girlfriends not understanding questions of untidiness of hairness and depilation, shave the legs or pinches because it okazyvetsja vital (several years ago was not necessity, and now sentry - unshaven legs or foots) and go with vrosshimi voloskami, pimples, scratchs or throw out good money in interiors. And even envy me, that I have deprived with myself this problem. Still anybody having looked or seen at me and my legs or pinches has not told or said anything bad, even girl-friends with smooth legs or foots.
    Yes, there are people with the raised or increased hairness, I fine understand them, their constraint, certainly, I as wrote above I do not hesitate of the nebritosti, but I have other complexes which not izbezhny, but I with them successfully struggle. But there are girls- fantazyorki which having had heard plenty of the bojfrendov, girlfriends, ADVERTISING, start to decide problemki then of them piously to believe and convince others.
    The main thing to like itself and hardly confidence of the irresistibility))

8. Аватар для nedug162149 Заслуженный
    Блог3
    I think this is a personal matter for each person.
    Some girls grow their hair in certain places on purpose, as a lot of hair is needed for the depilation procedure.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •