Зарегистрироваться
  1. natasha
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Never could seem where that with unshaven legs or foots or axillas, etc. However I sin with that I do not shave a leg or foot in the winter in general since I wear stockings, in a cat. It is not visible hair or trousers. With axillas the same I Can not shave if unopened koftochka.

2. Helli25
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Terpet ne mogu nebritue podmushki i nogi. Na moi vzglyd eto priznak neakuratnosti. Dumau nebritue podmushki mojet pozvolit sebe mujchina no nivkoem sluchae ne jenshina! Ya polzuus epilytorom poetomu inogda buvaut otrosshie voloski (ne mogu delat eto pri muje) tak mne samoi ne priytno, a ne britue podmushki eto prosto dly meny ne dopustimo. A esli jivesh s mujchinoi to pomoemo eto neobhodimo i zimoi i letom. Komu priytno gladit volosatue nogi? Ot vremeni goda eto absolutno ne zavisit.

3. Xenia
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Ya s4itaju 4to brit ` je podmishek i nizhe, eto neobhodimo, hotya bi potomu 4to volosi uderzhivajut nepriyatnij zapah, a nogi..., ya blondinka, u menya po4ti ne rasli volosi na nogah, a esli rosli, to svetlie, ih bilo po4ti ne vidno, no t.k. zhivu v amerike prishlos ` pobrit `, teper ` ratut volosi temnee i gus4e, zhaleju 4to na4ala brit ` voobs4e!

4. Shura
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

I do not consider or count, that nebritost women it nerjashestvo. About unshaven axillas (I shave), it seems to me not beautifully. About legs or foots, on a beach or as here wrote under stockings long, black... Yes, it is not beautifully looked, but it in any way does not speak about nerjashestve the person and about what those its or his personal data (unwillingness, laziness to watch or keep up itself).

I before a leg or foot never shaved (since hair were light and them was very little), but after hormonal failure hair have begun rosti moreover and black... It is compelled or forced to delete.

About a unshaven inguen, never it or him I shave and I consider or count, what is it absolutely normally. Naturally I have no in view of sticking out hair...

To me another's hair to live do not stir or prevent also hostility do not cause or cause.

Here the correct statement (essno, from my point of view). The beauty is a beauty, and accuracy is an accuracy. These concepts are crossed, but they are not peer each other

5. janik
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Terpet ne mogu nebritue podmushki i nogi. Na moi vzglyd eto priznak neakuratnosti. Dumau nebritue podmushki mojet pozvolit sebe mujchina no nivkoem sluchae ne jenshina! Ya polzuus epilytorom poetomu inogda buvaut otrosshie voloski (ne mogu delat eto pri muje) tak mne samoi ne priytno, a ne britue podmushki eto prosto dly meny ne dopustimo. A esli jivesh s mujchinoi to pomoemo eto neobhodimo i zimoi i letom. Komu priytno gladit volosatue nogi? Ot vremeni goda eto absolutno ne zavisit.

krjuto-! The man with unshaven axillas is accurately, and the woman - is inaccurate. Accuracy for different floors different turns out. " I come to an end, dear or expensive edition " as our director of studies at school spoke.

6. Nadjusha
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Well I in general ofigevaju from Koljunchika! Itself demands OWN opinion, to him these opinions vyskazyajutsja, and he in the answer names all serostju! Well it is direct that........

Serostju I named far not everything, and exclusively selected visitors of the given forum

7. sev
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To shave legs or foots - idiocy for idiotok, IMHO

8. Filipppova
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Precisely. To not wash is umnost for clever.

9. domestos
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

It is sometimes better to chew, than to speak

10. olluk
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Aha. That washes, to that laziness chesatsja. Khm.

11. Usee
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    This business of each girl, the woman.... Yes, it at once is appreciable, but me that that up to them? At everyone the reasons not britsja, and it not always means that the girl does not watch or keep up itself. Personally I always get rid of superfluous hair

12. Liquid
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

This business of each girl, the woman.... Yes, it at once is appreciable, but me that that up to them? At everyone the reasons not britsja, and it not always means that the girl does not watch or keep up itself. Personally I always get rid of superfluous hair

Eh, it is more than people with such ideas and the world would become much kinder!

13. pda1989
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

This business of each girl, the woman....

All is not always aesthetic (even if to me all peerly)

14. Miss
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Personally I always get rid of superfluous hair

And that podrazumeaetsja under " superfluous hair " - here a question! For example, my light voloski on arms or hand not so superfluous, axillas - unequivocally superfluous, an inguen - the accurate triangle for me and the husband is optimum, legs or foots up to knees always I shave... Can, someone and will tell or say supposedly chegoj at it or her THERE a triangle, instead of epilirovannaja a stria or in general anything, but I at all do not consider or count it nerjashestvom. It for me accuracy and an optimality.

15. Irina Kost.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Uvajaemui Kolunchik! Znachit vot tak i poluchaetsy chto neakkuratnost dly raznuh polov raznay. Konkretno v sluchae nebritosti. Ya ne schitau mujchinu s nebritumi podmushkami neakkuratnum. Na moi vzglyd mujskay nebritost ne govorit o neakkuratnosti, v otlichii ot jenskoi!

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •