Зарегистрироваться
  1. kolobok
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

And siski you too shave? Or start up grows, so it will be erased

First time at a forum I am rude... You Have bothered with the siskami! To all subjects you write only about it or this. Buy or purchase to itself magazine with pictures and podrochi!!!

2. ZMX
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    What budet if the fashion on naturalness, that is nebritost will begin?

I wrote about a photo Dzhulii Roberts with unshaven axillas which saw in Cosmo. To this photo there was clause or article that the fashion on naturalness and such "stars" has begun as Dzhulija Roberts any more do not shave an axilla. But bolshinstno zhenshchin as it was found out in this subject, all peerly shave.

So it is not necessary to speak that they " grey masses ", blunt " victims of a fashion ", have no own opinion and brains because they can for everything impose. Fine that the majority zhenshchin watch or keep up itself, and do not fall as it is done or made by Dzhulija Roberts, for example.

3. scorpion4ik
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And that, if Kosmpol has printed clause or article that the fashion on "naturalness" has begun and has printed one photo of a star with unshaven axillas is really means, that such fashion has begun. It is time to clean or remove at itself such "grey" qualities, as unconditional belief to that is printed.

Also it would be desirable to notice, that nebritost is not the same, that naturalness. The girl can and not wish to be natural, but to be with hair on legs or foots, for reasons not concerning absolutely not to naturalness

4. katerrina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Grey qualities and unconditional belief that is written to that here is not present at anybody, there is only a desire to specify zhenshchinam on them ostensibly serost and dullness at some males which moralizing tone causes soochuvstvie, probably there is no place somoutverditsja more, already to specify beginnings from what that to get rid.

5. galina123
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It is exact... samoutverditsja any more on that..

By the way, personally I (with rare exception) did not address the posts to anybody, so if someone perceives them directly to the own person - that it its or his personal trably

6. Pelmen
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Koljunchik, you insist that on otnocheniju to hairy zhenshchine it is impossible to use a word the sloven. But itself, in relation to vysskazavshimsja differently, you use expression "serost".

First if here such serost, that you with her obshchaeshsja?

Secondly, for you they serost, and for someone and you can seem serostju.

And in general it would be necessary very much neuvazhat in people that them "serostju" to name and it not them, and your problem.

7. IrinaH
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Fu! How it is possible, really many women now do not shave an axilla and a leg or foot?? It seems to me scandalous nerjashchestvom!! Good still an inguen...

8. 2004
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Koljunchik, you insist that on otnocheniju to hairy zhenshchine it is impossible to use a word the sloven. But itself, in relation to vysskazavshimsja differently, you use expression "serost".

First if here such serost, that you with her obshchaeshsja?

Secondly, for you they serost, and for someone and you can seem serostju.

And in general it would be necessary very much neuvazhat in people that them "serostju" to name and it not them, and your problem.

I insist that to the woman with hair on legs or foots and in an inguen it is impossible to use a word the sloven unconditionally. Once it is possible, and once is not present, all over again it is necessary to find out why from it or her such kind.

"Serost" I use only to who does not have own opinion and understanding.

With serostju I do not communicate, here at a forum enough of bright individualities with which it is very interesting to me to communicate.

I even am assured or confident, that I seem to someone serostju - and it is normal. All people different.

You will not believe, but "grey" I do not respect. That I do not respect with them is, essno, and my problem. I solve it or her that I try with grey (in my opinion) I do not communicate.

All is simple

9. kurenok74
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

I Wish to take an interest at forumchan in opinion on a following question.

In this forum it was discussed a subject of type " that it is possible to see in locker rooms ", in particular, it was condemned untidiness of underwear, socks with the holes, hidden or latent from an extraneous view... More shortly all displays of human carelessness in relation to itself. Unshaven legs or foots and a pubis Also have undergone to condemnation, it has been put in one series with holes on tiptoe and stale linen. It has surprised me, if is fair. Unless it not the private affair of everyone? Whether it is not enough, that at the person can be imperfect... Why someone is obliged to get rid of hair on a body only because it seems to someone not aesthetic?

Whether you consider or count, what such "nebritost" women is its or her inability and unwillingness to watch or keep up yourself, instead of the realized choice?

I do not consider or count, that nebritost women it nerjashestvo. About unshaven axillas (I shave), it seems to me not beautifully. About legs or foots, on a beach or as here wrote under stockings long, black... Yes, it is not beautifully looked, but it in any way does not speak about nerjashestve the person and about what those its or his personal data (unwillingness, laziness to watch or keep up itself).

I before a leg or foot never shaved (since hair were light and them was very little), but after hormonal failure hair have begun rosti moreover and black... It is compelled or forced to delete.

About a unshaven inguen, never it or him I shave and I consider or count, what is it absolutely normally. Naturally I have no in view of sticking out hair...

To me another's hair to live do not stir or prevent also hostility do not cause or cause.

10. lucie
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Well I in general ofigevaju from Koljunchika! Itself demands OWN opinion, to him these opinions vyskazyajutsja, and he in the answer names all serostju! Well it is direct that........

11. Olishna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I hate, when speak, type if the girl does not shave a leg or foot, she not the girl. So those speak only, the there is nothing to brag (all imho) more

And I consider or count, that present or true the man should... And it is fine too longly.

12. darkf0x
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    nebritost and untidiness - different concepts. To have a shave became norm or rate more recently, and still any 20 years ago hairness on all body was not considered as an attribute "grjaznulstva". And preparations for excision of hair practically was not (including and disposable razors!). I would wish to look or see on pobornits a unconditional epilation with sulfuric Pasta for excision of hair in an inguen or an open razor (the usual machine tool too was not much more safe!) shaving legs or pinches. I in a youth had to go through it... After excision of hair by axillas by means of this sulfuric Pasta, there almost year at me hair did not grow. And not because the agent was super, is simple together with hair slezla and a skin with meat and all grew it has put almost year! Whether it is necessary to speak, that I then dooolgo did not delete hair axillas.

I not against and not for an epilation, am simple to me statements about " sweaty thick aunts " are unpleasant. And how much years to these aunts? And how to get used in the age of under 50 to shaving if the youth has passed or has taken place without it or this?

By the way, one time there was a fashion on stockings inside of which thin fibers imitated " hairy legs or foots ".

13. abachin
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Pancake. Has come across on temku, esteemed on the head. Under mouses and legs or foots always I shave, and here an inguen - only up to a line of bikini, and I very opened by bikini practically and do not wear. Here esteemed and has reflected: I go to pool. Someone can me there for a unshaven pubis secretly condemns? And what actually it or him up to me business? And whether it is necessary to consider or examine;survey the neigbour in soul or douche, if at you that's all right with sex orientation?

14. ALEXAN
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

The Pancake. Has come across on temku, esteemed on the head. Under mouses and legs or foots always I shave, and here an inguen - only up to a line of bikini, and I very opened by bikini practically and do not wear. Here esteemed and has reflected: I go to pool. Someone can me there for a unshaven pubis secretly condemns? And what actually it or him up to me business? And whether it is necessary to consider or examine;survey the neigbour in soul or douche, if at you that's all right with sex orientation?

Paprika, certainly, it is possible and to consider or examine Well in sense casually, certainly, I am simple against condemnation seen. I had problems with hairness of legs or foots (it was impossible was hair to delete-skin is very sensitive because of some preparations). So at me in pool looked as on leprous. And I consider or count, what is it my private affair....

15. lesya8787
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

nebritost and untidiness - different concepts. To have a shave became norm or rate more recently, and still any 20 years ago hairness on all body was not considered as an attribute "grjaznulstva". And preparations for excision of hair practically was not (including and disposable razors!). I would wish to look or see on pobornits a unconditional epilation with sulfuric Pasta for excision of hair in an inguen or an open razor (the usual machine tool too was not much more safe!) shaving legs or pinches. I in a youth had to go through it... After excision of hair by axillas by means of this sulfuric Pasta, there almost year at me hair did not grow. And not because the agent was super, is simple together with hair slezla and a skin with meat and all grew it has put almost year! Whether it is necessary to speak, that I then dooolgo did not delete hair axillas.

I not against and not for an epilation, am simple to me statements about " sweaty thick aunts " are unpleasant. And how much years to these aunts? And how to get used in the age of under 50 to shaving if the youth has passed or has taken place without it or this?

By the way, one time there was a fashion on stockings inside of which thin fibers imitated " hairy legs or foots ".

Curiously, how old are you... It in what years of the woman had not a shave absolutely (I - about axillas and legs or foots). To my mum now for 70 years. Is younger - i.e. about 30 years ago - I well remember, that she had a shave with a safety razor. And she was absolutely alien to styles, the cosmetician in eyes did not see, cosmetics - too did not use (except for lipstick). But in the summer hairy did not go (in the winter - it is not visible). It is remembered, even I of years in 7-9 "have experimented" with the razor on a leg or foot... So this tendency - old.

And in general - it is ridiculous, I week here was not, and Koljunchik - still is at war with grey mass

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •