Зарегистрироваться
  1. S Irina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    TONI

Did not think at all, that vrosshie hair can be such big problem. Because of which even from an epilation it is necessary to refuse... Yes... And after shaving at you hair do not grow? You are happy or enough with what preshli from wax on shaving? In fact the bristle already next day appears.

2. Ninel
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

TONI

Did not think at all, that vrosshie hair can be such big problem. Because of which even from an epilation it is necessary to refuse... Yes... And after shaving at you hair do not grow? You are happy or enough with what preshli from wax on shaving? In fact the bristle already next day appears.

For me vrosshie hair were the big problem ((... At shaving at me hair do not grow... At each way the pluss and minuses... But me at present arranges brityo more... As I already spoke, that my husband likes "thrickets" (though to myself them I allow very seldom... Has not got used to such), therefore the problem of an epilation not strongly disturbs me and I can therefore and I choose brityo... It is less than fuss....

3. Igor S.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Lune

In occasion of that the owner - the barin, I shall agree. What we spoke, everyone solves.

After an epilation as that bristle does not happen. Hair grow thin, soft. Not koljatsja. Besides they grow not all at once, but only a part (at hair in fact three stages of body height), therefore a bristle it is difficult to name.

Also I shall agree, that the hedgehog sticking out from under years or summer trousers - too not a variant. Though to men who neighed above the girl, it is honour does not do or make.

About libido and its or his dependence on an epilation of anything I can not tell or say. On myself any negative consequences I do not test. Can, it and so, certainly. Though last time, reading any researches in magazines of the unscientific maintenance or contents, I am convinced what to believe them it is possible in percentage 10. On what only to an occasion these researches are not spent (especially they are the American scientists like). Only results at these researches sometimes contradict each other, and pripodnosjatsja these researches one-sidedly. Therefore unequivocal conclusions of them to do or make it is impossible.

On the bill thin and mjagkih-to you has simply largly carried also that do not grow, and I have tested all charm when hair 5 all has appeared under a skin... I shave or a forceps, and ringlets I cut, but not too shortly and I use opalaskivateli and balzamchiki, therefore they pure or clean, shining or brilliant, soft and fragrant, and someone can seems in a locker room, that I nerjaha-their difficulties, it they are idlers do not wish to look after hair

On the bill of researches, I too believe them only slightly (everyone protects diser and rows on this business of money) sometimes and less than 10 %, the skin there has simply noticed, that not that is more raspingly, and became less sensitive, less personally for me pleasant sensations so somewhere they are right

4. amir
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

, and men. And to it or him;them as prompts own experience, it is more pleasant to contemplate intimal organs of the girlfriend, instead of to rummage in thrickets in their search.. It is more pleasant to caress all the same a skin, instead of to spit out from a mouth hair.

Listen, do not speak for all men. I at all myself mean - me all peerly, whether there are hair or not at mine polovinki, I not for a pubis like it or her. But there is an enormous quantity or amount of men which like a unshaven pubis, and thus on a regular basis give to the women oral pleasure.

5. maxim0412
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Well, Koljunchik! Let's distribute freedom of a choice and to washing.

Who has told or said, what the person SHOULD wash, if it or he does not have on that desire? To that should? People of the Far North, those do not wash at all and anything, have not died out. Well, people sweat, but same it is natural, and that is natural, is not ugly Ah, a smell... These are your problems, simply stop up noses when I shall pass by.

Here! From here also there is a misunderstanding. Just the smell and a kind cannot be equated. If the vagabond comes into the car of the underground in lacerated clothes (but without a smell) it is enough to me to not look in its or his party or side and it is easy or light, as the person does not look in one point, and I choose where to look and thus I all still go to the underground.

And if the stinking vagabond I cannot continue to go up to the station necessary to me comes and to not feel a smell, and such vagabond in the underground to start up it is impossible.

6. Egevika
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Lune

Everyone for some reason agree, that the woman should be able to do or make a make up, to have well-groomed hair and even to delete hair on a line of bikini

All is who?

7. Igor-2
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

And someone can seems in a locker room, that I nerjaha-their difficulties, it they are idlers do not wish to look after hair

super

8. 27891
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To read all topic at me forces there was no I consider or count, that it is necessary to clean or remove hair under mouses and from a zone of bikini necessarily. The rest - if is strong zarosshee.

But here at senja the question, can be will advise. I in a zone of bikini trim, but at me each time a wild boring. Can, will advise, how of it or him to get rid? And more. How correctly to shave - on body height of hair or against body height?

9. Nadezhda_K
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

. How correctly to shave - on body height of hair or against body height?

Correctly or incorrectly is a question philosophical!

If on body height - boring there is less, but are shaved off not up to the extremity or end and if against body height - boring there is more, but under a root.

10. SUNat
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

To read all topic at me forces there was no I consider or count, that it is necessary to clean or remove hair under mouses and from a zone of bikini necessarily. The rest - if is strong zarosshee.

But here at senja the question, can be will advise. I in a zone of bikini trim, but at me each time a wild boring. Can, will advise, how of it or him to get rid? And more. How correctly to shave - on body height of hair or against body height?

I shave against body height and always at me a boring and ranki... And here to me the husband has told or said, that I shave incorrectly... It is necessary to shave small shtrishkami and constantly to wash out the razor from hair, and that is spoken by her at you is hammered and skrebet on a skin... otsuda and all of charm... I shave so second time and fie, fie, fie the boring really is not present... Try or taste!

11. Natasha Grigore
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I consider or count, what is it the private affair of everyone - to shave or to not shave. With identical success to me can be protiven or it is pleasant both absolutely shaved person and absolutely "shaggy".

Itself I delete: legs or foots up to knees, bikini, axillas: all I shave. The boring is, and vrostanie is, I struggle man's creams after shaving. From last my "finds" a man's cream after shaving "-and-ONO" blue gel with cooling effect, borings were not in general. Besides my advice or council for hair suffering from growing: already next day after shaving to process these places gel with skrabom or to rub more rigid bast that the top flakes of a skin to delete and thus to not allow hair to grow. After that it is obligatory to grease a skin with a cream (I smear with a cream after shaving) and so every day before following shaving. Uneasily, certainly, but both hair is not present also a skin from creams mjagcheet.

Wished to ask a question. Heard, that if in current of several months to smear legs or foots with peroxide hair all over again will become colourless, then will break and in the extremity-extremities or extremity-ends;end-extremities izcheznut for ever. Somebody tried or tasted?

12. ref
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Wished to ask a question. Heard, that if in current of several months to smear legs or foots with peroxide hair all over again will become colourless, then will break and in the extremity-extremities or extremity-ends;end-extremities izcheznut for ever. Somebody tried or tasted?

I described the reason why began to shave legs or foots... After clarification numerous after which began to grow black and rigid... I do not know, can at someone and were gone from it or this, and I till now reproach myself with nonsense and I am pleased, that only up to a knee this procedure made...

13. Alesey
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Dear visitors of a forum!

I was confused with such quantity or amount of pages on this subject - whether the question was absolutely another haraktera-" you Consider or Count, what such " nebritost " women is its or her inability and unwillingness to watch or keep up yourself, instead of the realized choice? "

It seemed to me, that some visitors of sports institutions only and go there to look or see who where and as it is shaved/?NiO?O, and then to discuss as it it or him it is not pleasant or pleasant.

I consider or count what to have a shave or not and in what places is a private affair of everyone. To me personally all the same if I shall come in a sports hall with unshaven legs or foots and with a unshaven pubis. If it is not pleasant to someone is of their problem, not mine (And in general, there is nothing to consider or examine;survey me!).

When it is necessary for me, I shall shave, I shall make waxing, all as is necessary. But I can assure you, that my vanity, respect for, love to at last, from length of hair on my body does not depend in any way, does not suffer and does not become it is less. I like myself such what I am. Certainly, all of us we aspire to perfection, I have nothing against. But why you so are pleasant like who of that shaved or did not shave?

P.S. Already it is more obsuzhdajubsja methods of struggle against hair that becomes more interesting...

14. Misteriya
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

It seemed to Me, that some visitors of sports institutions only and go there to look or see who where and as it is shaved/?NiO?O, and then to discuss as it it or him it is not pleasant or pleasant.

By the way, this subject was already discussed) Was called " the Underside of female locker rooms "

15. bolnoy99
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

It seemed to Me, that some visitors of sports institutions only and go there to look or see who where and as it is shaved/?NiO?O, and then to discuss as it it or him it is not pleasant or pleasant.

By the way, this subject was already discussed) Was called " the Underside of female locker rooms "

We there much that discussed.

THAT Islander. Locker rooms formidability do not differ also will bondage it is possible to see much that - to not put on blindly.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •