Зарегистрироваться
  1. TSuj
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Well, Venerianka, on items or points:

For depilators and wax it is necessary, that the length voloskov was not less than 4-5 mm-br... How it is not aesthetic, probably at this time it is better to not leave the house? And from depilators at the majority of my girlfriends growing with a pyesis voloskov-a disgusting show, at the some people after a laser epilation instead of voloskov fine light specks, kotoryne and not zagarajut in general, and at others allergic reaction to creams and to use them it is not recommended often, t.k a few or a little;little bit skin nevertheless is eaten, and voloski for the third day stick out, and 6 still to use... There is a razor and all to charm of dialogue with her... So " at all oof of a choice, other alternative is not present "

At my place a full set - from the razor up to el. A depilator. Basically I use it or him. Nothing grows, fie-fie. On a laser epilation to go I shall not risk. Besides I anywhere did not write, that I consider or examine;survey under a microscope another's voloski and I estimate or appreciate their length - 1 mm or 3. When hair on legs or foots are visible under stockings - there, excuse, not 4 mm, and all is started.

Personally to me vydiranie voloskov does not deliver any pleasure, as well as to you. But you too shave? And what for? If from it or this one boring?

I vstrjanu... To delete or to not delete hair the private affair of everyone... For you, me and Lune nepriemlimo to go with hairy legs or foots... Here we also delete, and someone considers or counts, what is it normally... Also what such?... Why at once the sloven that?... You judge on yourselves... I do or make time, also others should do or make... It is wrong....

2. boris d
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

But you too shave? And what for? If from it or this one boring?

Everything, it is not shaved more. But we go without a boring, fluffy and soft

3. oscar
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

I vstrjanu... To delete or to not delete hair the private affair of everyone... For you, me and Lune nepriemlimo to go with hairy legs or foots... Here we also delete, and someone considers or counts, what is it normally... Also what such?... Why at once the sloven that?... You judge on yourselves... I do or make time, also others should do or make... It is wrong....

All of us we judge on themselves, everyone expresses the opinion, I have stated also the . For me pushistost (rather appreciable), in those days, when to delete it or her, really, there was nothing, was a constant source of discontent with itself. Probably, at you this problem did not stand was so acutely, therefore you and concern to "nebritosti" easier. My opinion is based or founded;established on that... Well all is shorter on-new.

4. ludmila
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Here you do or make an epilation, watch or keep up it or this. And if you in a locker room, we shall admit or allow, will see the woman with unshaven legs or foots, you will think: " fu, what sloven behind itself does not watch or keep up ", yes?

The question has arisen that is why. All life did or made an epilation, watched or kept up the limited body height of hair in an intimal zone and on legs or foots. My new bojfrend it has appeared the supporter of accurate intimal hairdresses, but nepriemlet mine vydiranie and shaving of hair on legs or foots. Speaks, the pleasant pappus (natural), than your legs or foots in specks and pimples from an epilation is better.

And now it will be a shame to me to undress in public places....

Thought, that nobody will think anything bad. And now I understand, that will think.

I one of these days looked film "Haute couture" of 1997, it seems. There in a final stage one of fashion designers has let out or has released on a stage of absolutely naked or exposed models, and at all were asoljutno DIFFERENT pubises-from smoothly shaved, up to absolutely untouched.

And here legs-it or legs-this;legs-thus;foots-it yes, better shaved, even because MCH it will be much more pleasant to yours to iron your skin, instead of vegetation.

5. holms
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

At my place a full set - from the razor up to el. A depilator. Basically I use it or him. Nothing grows, fie-fie. On a laser epilation to go I shall not risk. Besides I anywhere did not write, that I consider or examine;survey under a microscope another's voloski and I estimate or appreciate their length - 1 mm or 3. When hair on legs or foots are visible under stockings - there, excuse, not 4 mm, and all is started.

Personally to me vydiranie voloskov does not deliver any pleasure, as well as to you. But you too shave? And what for? If from it or this one boring?

And at me grow

And about shaving I shall tell or say chestno-about a silly woman, to be exact for the company since there were they tooooonenkie koroootenkie and on mine hardly smuglovatoj to a skin practically not visible, but I in 17 years have begun with the girlfriend (the burning brunette with short moustaches above a upper lip) irreconcilable struggle, we tried to kill them strong osvetleniem-it has turned out also couple of weeks went happy or enough since many have fallen off, and then at me began to grow dark and rigid which were already really appreciable...

For me under stockings nepriemlimy and 4 mm, but it for me, I force suit nobody such ekzekutsiju on a regular basis, this right and a choice of everyone

6. natabalu
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

. Probably, absence of desire is and there is freedom of a choice?.

So! If the person does not have desire and he does not feel a duty to do or make something against it or this zhalanija and can not do or make, and can and do or make is there is freedom of a choice.

And when the girl does not wish to shave a leg or foot, but shaves them because everyone will consider or count around as its or her sloven is already restriction of freedom of a choice.

7. Nasibullina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Yes, probably, you here all are right. This business of everyone. But when I get in a female locker room in pool (and I visit or attend pool on a regular basis), from a kind of not well-groomed pubis becomes terrible. More half of women (more often in the age of nearby 40) do not look after at all this part of the body. These thrickets of jungle completely not aesthetically, in my opinion also look or appear. Certainly, it is not necessary to force to do or make all extravagant intimal hairstyles, but even to make depilation in the field of bikini and it is accurate postrich hair everyone can. Really women of it or this do not understand?! Looking on swum away a cellulitis priests and the femurs which have drooped up to a belly-button of a breast and dense vegetation behind which in general it is impossible to distinguish anything, it becomes sincerely a pity men of such women.

8. Green
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Yes, probably, you here all are right. This business of everyone. But when I get in a female locker room in pool (and I visit or attend pool on a regular basis), from a kind of not well-groomed pubis becomes terrible. More half of women (more often in the age of nearby 40) do not look after at all this part of the body. These thrickets of jungle completely not aesthetically, in my opinion also look or appear. Certainly, it is not necessary to force to do or make all extravagant intimal hairstyles, but even to make depilation in the field of bikini and it is accurate postrich hair everyone can. Really women of it or this do not understand?! Looking on swum away a cellulitis priests and the femurs which have drooped up to a belly-button of a breast and dense vegetation behind which in general it is impossible to distinguish anything, it becomes sincerely a pity men of such women.

It agree with you, only tell or say, and what you wish to distinguish behind hair on a pubis?????

And more - the beautiful resilient breast seldom to that manages to be saved by 40 years, moreover and after sorts or labors. Schastlivits I ask to not be indignant.

So here you are wrong.

9. svetlana_r
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It agree with you, only tell or say, and what you wish to distinguish behind hair on a pubis?????

And more - the beautiful resilient breast seldom to that manages to be saved by 40 years, moreover and after sorts or labors. Schastlivits I ask to not be indignant.

So here you are wrong. [/quote]

I, certainly, agree, that the age prevails. And behind hair not I want rzalichit, and men. And to it or him;them as prompts own experience, it is more pleasant to contemplate intimal organs of the girlfriend, instead of to rummage in thrickets in their search.. It is more pleasant to caress all the same a skin, instead of to spit out from a mouth hair.

10. Andreyd206
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

. Probably, absence of desire is and there is freedom of a choice?.

So! If the person does not have desire and he does not feel a duty to do or make something against it or this zhalanija and can not do or make, and can and do or make is there is freedom of a choice.

And when the girl does not wish to shave a leg or foot, but shaves them because everyone will consider or count around as its or her sloven is already restriction of freedom of a choice.

Well, Koljunchik! Let's distribute freedom of a choice and to washing.

Who has told or said, what the person SHOULD wash, if it or he does not have on that desire? To that should? People of the Far North, those do not wash at all and anything, have not died out. Well, people sweat, but same it is natural, and that is natural, is not ugly Ah, a smell... These are your problems, simply stop up noses when I shall pass by.

11. Ljuminitsa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

I, certainly, agree, that the age prevails. And behind hair not I want rzalichit, and men. And to it or him;them as prompts own experience, it is more pleasant to contemplate intimal organs of the girlfriend, instead of to rummage in thrickets in their search.. It is more pleasant to caress all the same a skin, instead of to spit out from a mouth hair.

Yes nifiga... Men like and to rummage in thrickets... If it is not pleasant to yours to the man it does not mean, that all such...

12. Mortyr
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Toni!

Certainly, men too different happen! The some, can, even the smell of sweat is pleasant also a cellulitis on the priest! But to me such to something do not come across. Probably, such not for me.

13. Charming
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

And the some it is better hair, than a bristle and if it is regular hair with prmezhnosti to delete wax and kremami-sensitive characteristics down to depression libido worsen... For someone normapolnostju to delete, for someone to leave chupchik, and another have enough, that in a bathing suit it was looked normally and nothing sticked out, and that to that of men is more pleasant, let's leave to judge to men, well?

14. hjklpoiuy
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Toni!

Certainly, men too different happen! The some, can, even the smell of sweat is pleasant also a cellulitis on the priest! But to me such to something do not come across. Probably, such not for me.

Normally so... Have equated a smell of sweat and a unshaven pubis...... At me mum never in a life nothing did or made with a pubis... And if someone will tell or say, that she the sloven on the basis of it or this... zagryzu

15. Elena Sergeevna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

And the some it is better hair, than a bristle and if it is regular hair with prmezhnosti to delete wax and kremami-sensitive characteristics down to depression libido worsen... For someone normapolnostju to delete, for someone to leave chupchik, and another have enough, that in a bathing suit it was looked normally and nothing sticked out, and that to that of men is more pleasant, let's leave to judge to men, well?

The clear head!

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •