Зарегистрироваться
  1. mashutell
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Here, that all also turns out people different, and the STANDARD of BEAUTY, in general, is imposed to mass-media.

Venus Milosskaja would not get even at doors of modelling agency, therefore as low, short-legged, tolstenkaja...

If tomorrow there is peak of a fashion a wild style with hairy mouses and legs or foots 50 % of the female population (those who today has a shave not from hygienic habits that is why that " so everyone do or make ") will go

Well and here mass-media and Venus Milosskaja??? What mass-media could impose to me (the little girl in the beginning of 80th years), what hairy female legs or foots is ugly?!

2. Olga Sergeeva
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Then it turns out, that if the girl was born ugly (well so it has turned out), she should (not clearly to that and why, but 0 to be hidden houses and to not leave it or him. In fact for someone will look at it or her to equivalently smell of sweat. I do not speak that any girl necessarily someone is pleasant, and someone - is not present. How then to be?

And why it on the girl should be pleasantly look? Where sobsno speaking, freedom of a choice?

Koljunchik, there are disadvantages ineradicable, and is ustranimye (for example, hairness easily ustranima in house conditions by means of the razor). Also be the girl though three times ugly from a birth, anything to her does not prevent to make an epilation and to become more beautifully from it or this. I have knowingly resulted or brought the example. I too could not delete hair, justifying it is that such was born also all here. Why I so do not do or make? And why any young lady from responded in this subject has not written: yes, I do not do or make an epilation for following reasons.... (thin and light volosiki we do not take in calculation since the epilation by definition is not necessary). Well I do not believe, that the woman (any, any age) considers or counts as norm or rate for itself a smart scalp on legs or foots! nerjashestvo it, instead of freedom of a choice

So in fact eliminability - too concept extensible. I in general have drawn for myself such conclusion, that 90 % of girls will be heavenly beauties if them to dress, make up and brush under the full program and with taste. " Miss Peter any year " - me there somehow looked so one girl has liked (the others too were very beautiful), I was simply in delight from its or her beauty and when have told or said its or her name-surname - it has appeared, that she studies in parallel group and we in one stream sit at lectures.

And, notice, I still do not speak about cosmetic operations. In fact, it is possible to look on SHer at which any morshchinki (and in fact morshchinki too, as well as hair on legs or foots, practically like nobody), and to tell or say, that time the woman supposes at itself folds, she the sloven as does not watch or keep up itself. And the question of money here is secondary.

3. Agni
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Well and here mass-media and Venus Milosskaja??? What mass-media could impose to me (the little girl in the beginning of 80th years), what hairy female legs or foots is ugly?!

Photos, films, clauses or articles, telecasts, and through people who have already acquired it. If from 100 women whom you see any does not go with unshaven legs or foots, hardly you will have a taste to unshaven legs or foots. Standard collective psychology

4. Crush
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It is exact, all is imposed: all standards and predilections for smooth legs or foots, we all - public animals - differently in any way.

I consider or count, that everyone solves, as to him to look or appear in public: with britymi or not britymi legs or foots/axillas/bikinis. Here the main thing to not go into extremes.

And here in personal, intimate relations of predilection of partners, in my opinion should be considered (essno in reasonable limits in general in normal attitudes or relations of spore will not arise also all to be solved kompromisom - he will be britsja before a dream, and she will make a deep epilation of bikini))

5. OlgaSol
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Photos, films, clauses or articles, telecasts, and through people who have already acquired it. If from 100 women whom you see any does not go with unshaven legs or foots, hardly you will have a taste to unshaven legs or foots. Standard collective psychology

I nevertheless think, business what is it of my taste, and collective psychology in the given question to me on a side. And even if it will be fashionable to not shave an axilla and to not clean a teeth, I shall do or make it all the same. I am afraid even, that the opinion of men to which I usually listen, and even opinion liked will not play any role...

It seems to me, you exaggerate value or meaning;importance of mass-media and standard collective psychology... To take Venus Milosskuju even remembered or recollected here which does not respond modern standards krastoty. Yes never she also was not a general ideal. For example, such known Soviet klassik as Ivan Efremov, in the books rather disapprovingly responded about "appearance" of Venus, and an ideal for it or him other type of a female figure was absolute.

6. moogle
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

And, notice, I still do not speak about cosmetic operations. In fact, it is possible to look on SHer at which any morshchinki (and in fact morshchinki too, as well as hair on legs or foots, practically like nobody), and to tell or say, that time the woman supposes at itself folds, she the sloven as does not watch or keep up itself. And the question of money here is secondary.

And it seems to me, it is impossible to put an equal-sign between plastic operation and an epilation. Occurrence of folds is an attribute of ageing which inevitably occurs or happens to all. Meanwhile the mankind has not invented a magic agent which relieves of folds easily and harmlessly. And even if the question of money is secondary, the question about own health is primary. The question on plastic operation each person can (and should!) to solve for itself. The epilation is a simple cosmetic procedure.

7. sergweb
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

To take Venus Milosskuju even remembered or recollected here which does not respond modern standards krastoty. Yes never she also was not a general ideal. For example, such known Soviet klassik as Ivan Efremov, in the books rather disapprovingly responded about "appearance" of Venus, and an ideal for it or him other type of a female figure was absolute.

With something I do not catch up, opinion of one person, let even he Ivan Efremov, unequivocally speaks what Venus Milosskaja never was an ideal of beauty?

8. scared
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

And it seems to me, it is impossible to put an equal-sign between plastic operation and an epilation. Occurrence of folds is an attribute of ageing which inevitably occurs or happens to all. Meanwhile the mankind has not invented a magic agent which relieves of folds easily and harmlessly. And even if the question of money is secondary, the question about own health is primary. The question on plastic operation each person can (and should!) to solve for itself. The epilation is a simple cosmetic procedure.

I do not put between them an equal-sign, I govoroju, that they are similar. A difference only in quantity indicators (money, time, etc.), but not in qualitative. Hair too are inevitable, and it is an attribute vzroslenija. By the way, also is not present easy or light;mild and painless (for all) an agent of excision of undesirable hair (I think, you not time was heard with stories about a boring). So it is the phenomena of one of some and if to follow logic nerjashestva mentioned in this subject slovens it is possible to paint everyone who has gray hair (them), folds - them it is possible to tighten, etc.

9. Matt
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

To take Venus Milosskuju even remembered or recollected here which does not respond modern standards krastoty. Yes never she also was not a general ideal. For example, such known Soviet klassik as Ivan Efremov, in the books rather disapprovingly responded about "appearance" of Venus, and an ideal for it or him other type of a female figure was absolute.

With something I do not catch up, opinion of one person, let even he Ivan Efremov, unequivocally speaks what Venus Milosskaja never was an ideal of beauty?

GENERAL ideal, Koljunchik. And the opinion of one person, and very known, is resulted or brought for an example.

10. Elena236
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

So it is the phenomena of one of some and if to follow logic nerjashestva mentioned in this subject slovens it is possible to paint everyone who has gray hair (them), folds - them it is possible to tighten, etc.

I paint the gray hair. Folds while are not present, so I do not know, that I shall do or make at their occurrence. Meanwhile I use creams remote this unpleasant moment.

I consider or count, to me have very much carried to live during our, postreorganization time when to us send or have come the western technologies of a cosmetology, odontologies and when agents of care of themselves are popular - there would be a desire. Probably, absence of desire is and there is freedom of a choice?

As if to by-effects of an epilation, I think, I am familiar with them better you. Besides shaving, there are still various creams, wax (cold and hot), electrodepilators. Certainly, there can be a boring from all it or this, but hardly it is such frequent case.

11. Aja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

So it is the phenomena of one of some and if to follow logic nerjashestva mentioned in this subject slovens it is possible to paint everyone who has gray hair (them), folds - them it is possible to tighten, etc.

I paint the gray hair. Folds while are not present, so I do not know, that I shall do or make at their occurrence. Meanwhile I use creams remote this unpleasant moment.

I consider or count, to me have very much carried to live during our, postreorganization time when to us send or have come the western technologies of a cosmetology, odontologies and when agents of care of themselves are popular - there would be a desire. Probably, absence of desire is and there is freedom of a choice?

As if to by-effects of an epilation, I think, I am familiar with them better you. Besides shaving, there are still various creams, wax (cold and hot), electrodepilators. Certainly, there can be a boring from all it or this, but hardly it is such frequent case.

It is very frequent case... Esteem a forum... Almost everyone is excruciated by a boring... And more it is not known that looks or appears better and more aesthetically... An inguen with hair or with a boring...

12. Motor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Well, Venerianka, on items or points:

For depilators and wax it is necessary, that the length voloskov was not less than 4-5 mm-br... How it is not aesthetic, probably at this time it is better to not leave the house? And from depilators at the majority of my girlfriends growing with a pyesis voloskov-a disgusting show, at the some people after a laser epilation instead of voloskov fine light specks, kotoryne and not zagarajut in general, and at others allergic reaction to creams and to use them it is not recommended often, t.k a few or a little;little bit skin nevertheless is eaten, and voloski for the third day stick out, and 6 still to use... There is a razor and all to charm of dialogue with her... So " at all oof of a choice, other alternative is not present "

13. pbx
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

It is very frequent case... Esteem a forum... Almost everyone is excruciated by a boring... And more it is not known that looks or appears better and more aesthetically... An inguen with hair or with a boring...

It is excruciated, but deletes...

14. Olgammm
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Well, Venerianka, on items or points:

For depilators and wax it is necessary, that the length voloskov was not less than 4-5 mm-br... How it is not aesthetic, probably at this time it is better to not leave the house? And from depilators at the majority of my girlfriends growing with a pyesis voloskov-a disgusting show, at the some people after a laser epilation instead of voloskov fine light specks, kotoryne and not zagarajut in general, and at others allergic reaction to creams and to use them it is not recommended often, t.k a few or a little;little bit skin nevertheless is eaten, and voloski for the third day stick out, and 6 still to use... There is a razor and all to charm of dialogue with her... So " at all oof of a choice, other alternative is not present "

At my place a full set - from the razor up to el. A depilator. Basically I use it or him. Nothing grows, fie-fie. On a laser epilation to go I shall not risk. Besides I anywhere did not write, that I consider or examine;survey under a microscope another's voloski and I estimate or appreciate their length - 1 mm or 3. When hair on legs or foots are visible under stockings - there, excuse, not 4 mm, and all is started.

Personally to me vydiranie voloskov does not deliver any pleasure, as well as to you. But you too shave? And what for? If from it or this one boring?

15. Christine
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

It is excruciated, but deletes...

Not the fact, that everyone deletes....

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •