Зарегистрироваться
  1. Olcha
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I wish to take an interest at forumchan in opinion on a following question.

In this forum it was discussed a subject of type " that it is possible to see in locker rooms ", in particular, it was condemned untidiness of underwear, socks with the holes, hidden or latent from an extraneous view... More shortly all displays of human carelessness in relation to itself. Unshaven legs or foots and a pubis Also have undergone to condemnation, it has been put in one series with holes on tiptoe and stale linen. It has surprised me, if is fair. Unless it not the private affair of everyone? Whether it is not enough, that at the person can be imperfect... Why someone is obliged to get rid of hair on a body only because it seems to someone not aesthetic?

Whether you consider or count, what such "nebritost" women is its or her inability and unwillingness to watch or keep up yourself, instead of the realized choice?

2. Cergey
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I consider or count!

Anybody certainly is not obliged from what izbaljatsja on a body.... If most it in the nature of things, please

But personally for me it nerjashestvo

3. Hamster
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I shall tell or say cautiously - nebritost (under an additional condition of cleanliness, certainly) - the private affair of everyone. But I so cannot, for me uhozhennost associates necessarily with depilation.

4. maxim04
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Personally I shave legs or foots always, to me is simple so it is pleasant more, whether is more aesthetic that. An inguen I do not shave, but I trim. Entirely shaved inguen is not too beautifully, IMHO.

I do not carry myself to supporters of naturalness and prirodnosti, and- Dzhulija Roberts which considers or counts, that all should be natural, including unshaven axillas.

5. liebro
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Question at issue certainly

byaet in fact very sensitive skin and once again to injure it or her... But certainly to look after itself everyone is simply obliged if she wishes to be the present or true Woman

To me too pretjat these disputes or spores in occasion of whose that of cowards or unshaven legs or foots... I do not understand this desire to rummage in "dirty linen"

Personally I have hardly chosen a way of disposal of hair in the field of bikini... The boring was strong BUT now patiently and constantly though could tell or say And what for

6. Anna Hlud
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And proo legs or foots I shall tell or say

Here in the summer yes I shave them constantly, is not present in the winter

7. Penka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To feel the woman, the feeling uhozhennosti is necessary for me. Therefore I try, that all was accurate. Accordingly, my subjective perception of rough vegetation on a body - untidiness.

... Though, this all not so is terrible, as dirty socks

8. Irina Anatolev
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Here you do or make an epilation, watch or keep up it or this. And if you in a locker room, we shall admit or allow, will see the woman with unshaven legs or foots, you will think: " fu, what sloven behind itself does not watch or keep up ", yes?

The question has arisen that is why. All life did or made an epilation, watched or kept up the limited body height of hair in an intimal zone and on legs or foots. My new bojfrend it has appeared the supporter of accurate intimal hairdresses, but nepriemlet mine vydiranie and shaving of hair on legs or foots. Speaks, the pleasant pappus (natural), than your legs or foots in specks and pimples from an epilation is better.

And now it will be a shame to me to undress in public places....

Thought, that nobody will think anything bad. And now I understand, that will think.

9. Face
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Understand, the easy or light;mild pappus or rough vegetation is not one and that zhn. I, for example, the burning brunette, and at me terribly dense hair (everywhere). If I did not look after myself is would look or appear uzhastno.

Blondes with more thin hair look or appear with other things being equal in the given situation much more pleasantly.

Py. Sy. And if it is fair - I do not think, it is what is it good - to be arranged under bojfrenda.

10. Valdi
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If I shall see the woman with unshaven legs or foots but accurate, well-groomed I shall think NOTHING

On me so that I have paid attention on whose that unshaven legs or foots, it should be likely what that inconceivable thrickets were evident

Though when I appear in setah type of pool, a sports hall, the doctor that necessarily I shave legs or foots

And in an inguen I voloski cut more shortly and on a zone of bikini epiliruju, but completely all of hair y I do not delete

11. Lecter
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    You have just answered the question. You consider or count it not well-groomed. It will be simply inconvenient to you to appear in the listed places in not so " prigljadnom a kind ". Can, it is necessary to explain it to the friend?

12. vivere
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    This private affair of everyone as already it has been above told or said

And here it is valid nerjashestvo when leave to grow already earlier britye prickly hair. If to delete hair, already then to not start, and that on a kind (and to the touch) will be much more ugly and more unpleasantly, than at a natural scalp

13. terra
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Yes, looks or appears neestetichno is an absence of culture.

From a life: rural babka speaks: " And on figs to be washed away, if you live with one ".

These are things of one order.

14. Zina Merz
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And I simply feel myself is better when on me hair is not present. You feel well-groomed and beautiful. And to iron legs/arms or legs/hand;foots/arms bald it is pleasant

15. Leksus
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To shave a pubis or to not shave - the private affair of everyone, and also its/her or his/its;his/her;his/it intimal partner! N here if I see on a beach or in pool the aunt in a bathing suit, and from under shorts/bikinis curly hair which she has not found time to trim at all - FU stick out!!!

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •