Зарегистрироваться
  1. DAZZLING
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls who tried or tasted new variant Londestralja? Earlier I often used small tubes and was very happy with result, and now the firm has changed packing (now greater or big of bank of 1000 mg), and whether the effect (medical, for the weakened or easied hair) was saved?

I yesterday have bought or purchased, but to try or taste was not in time still.

2. zika81
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    -people!!!!!!

Really nobody used?

3. Magnit
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I used. The truth I always in banks bought. Therefore to compare there is nothing. Effect good.

4. lora
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Thanks that have responded. Today at last I shall try or taste.

5. Sajto
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I have bought or purchased liter to bank Londa (it too most???) for the normal and damaged or injured hair. The result is pleasant, to not like only what to hold 12-15 minutes are necessary

6. Det_ka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Trouble it as-time that. And you at yourselves observe what effect? And than to you so 12-15 minutes are burdensome?

Usually I wash all over again hair, I smear with their any balm and while I wash, I maintain all this on a head.

7. Mariza
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I wash a head in the morning, in day.

Hair below brachiums

I stack each time a phenome, therefore not always it turns out to wait that hair have dried up, the phenome is necessary them still and to dry.

I think from such big load on hair during drying and stacking all advantage or benefit of balm disappears.

Agent naravitsja, only it was necessary to buy for dry or krashennyh hair, more fatly.

Earlier used SHvartskopofskim bonakurom. It was pleasant more. Too bought greater or big badejki, and balm from other series 2 liter (something Stajl). When zakonchitlja Londa, I shall return to SHvartskorfu

8. Elly
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Trouble, at me very dry hair, dense and too below brachiums. Because of dryness I wash them seldom, somewhere 3 times for two weeks (longly do not become soiled), a land natural by and I stack a phenome.

Yesterday first time has tried or tasted Londestral, it was pleasant to me, hair soft, and it seems, that hair drops out not so much at combing (and I can is simple I wish to see such result), and I here met only for normal and dry hair though all is usual agents I take for painted.

9. diaven
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Edinstvenyj a disadvantage this that that at very long application hair start to climb. I used it or him about one year on 3 times for a week. In a year the result was sad. It was necessary to be cut. Though it can only at me so.

10. ke6at
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And to me has not liked etot Londestral. Hair at me twisted, thin, dry, below brachiums. Has bought or purchased etu huge to bank having given in to advertising. Hardly vimazala, has bothered horror as. And the most insulting, that to sense in general any. Well or precisely same as from any other balm... As there were hair dry, indeed, both I was excruciated combing them, and I continue.

11. Sashulka.ru
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Mask very good. However, hair are softer, than after any balm and shine.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •