Зарегистрироваться

Тема: What is it?

1. 1503235
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello, the doctor.
    Two months on end in the middle of a cycle at me the bleeding which proceeds about 4 days begins. My doctor has told or said, that " such happens ". Except for that my regular cycle has got off, delays reach or achieve 8-9 days. Besides my 4-5 days of a menses have turned in 2. Periodically disturb sharp pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly. I do not know, what is it can be, as to me and on what to be surveyed. Tell or say, whether there can be it pregnancy? I did or made some tests, they negative. The gynecologist has told or said, that in my case to do or make US and to spend money for analyses senselessly... I, prevda, do not understand, why... You could not something advise me? In advance many thanks.

2. evromedprestizh
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    On ber- it is not similar.
    Occurrence krovjanistyh vydeleny during the intermenstrual period can be an attribute of numerous disturbances: hormonal shifts, inflammatory processes in the field of a small basin, disturbance of coagulating system of a blood, after the sexual certificate or act it can be traumas of a vagina, disease shejki uteruses, uteruses, including tumours, both good-quality, and malignant, that is a cancer, etc.
    For specification of the diagnosis address on reception to the doctor to the gynecologist-endocrinologist and make US for exception of a pathology of a uterus and ovaries and a colposcopy (survey under a microscope) for exception of a pathology shejki uteruses. Hormonal inspection at suspicion on endocrine diseases. Sometimes it is necessary to appoint or nominate the analysis of a blood on onkomarkyory. It is desirable to make also Gemostaziogrammu (a coagulogram - the analysis of a blood on coagulability) to exclude presence of diseases of a blood.
    After that it will be possible to find the reason and to diagnose. And statement of the correct diagnosis is a mortgage of correct and successful treatment.
    The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •