Зарегистрироваться
  1. Ellochka Ljudoedka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    By experience I know, to live with this sore it is impossible. To her 4 years with intervals of 1-5 months itself suffer. All has begun with acquaintance to the future husband. Firstly also it was not treated in serez, thought has caught a cold. But the further, the more terribly... More shortly for all this time some times both of us handed over analyses on an infection have cured an intestinal rod, a ureaplasma and a clamidiosis (I do not know who-whom has infected), the ton of antibiotics and bags travok have drunk or cut. Without results. Have gradually thought, that there is a law - an exacerbation after sex. Again on doctors... There Was, that at the husband very high level of leucocytes, was checked up - a chronic prostatitis. Have cured. And me our general or common urologist (for the first time for 4 years such competent has got!!!) Has explained, that my illness or disease not that other as the urethral syndrome caused not by infections and bacteria, and features of ours with the husband of the constitution (at me the urinary channel and a vagina are located very close, and at it or him a member slightly upwards will bend and at sexual contact rubs a forward wall of a vagina). Have appointed or nominated to me instiljatsii in 2 stages solutions of silver (month this muck cauterized). And the miracle has come to pass - the urinary channel zadubel and the whole 2 months nothing disturbed me. But one month ago all has begun on-new (the stress, nedosyp, is a little alcohol, absence of hot water in the cock and sex...). Has run to the doctor, he has told or said, that the course instiljatsy should be repeated. Here tomorrow since morning on reception...

For God's sake, if who collided or faced with such diagnosis share experience!!! This vile sore has literally poisoned to me home life. We want with the husband of kiddies, but already we are afraid, if it is not treated, our further joint residing under a greater or big question...

2. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

]

[QUOTE =

aaankaa
    ]

Already to mine there was a subject somewhere a cystitis, but cannot find, therefore excuse, that I begin new. At someone was such, that the cystitis passed in the chronic form. Already simply forces are not present. After treatment with antibiotics he izchezaet a maximum for 1-2 months. Then again too most, but how much already mozhna to drink antibiotics. On an infection it was checked, it's OK. One year ago has cured ureoplazmu, posde it or this handed over 3 times control -was negatively. I plan pregnancy in 3 months, I wish to prepare somehow an organism, but with this cystitis simply travki not pomagajut, to have to be rescueed or saved;salvaged by warm douche or a heater and that suffices not for a long time. Voosnovnom starts to hurt or be ill;be sick at daybreak hours per 6 mornings, I come on job zamuchannaja. The woman the doctor or girls at whom was similar advise pliiiz salvage from this muck.
    [/QUOTE]

I was longly excruciated by such "nonsense" as no tablets and heatings while kind people have not advised helped or assist earlier. Has recovered from an once. I describe:

It is necessary to be reserved by tincture chagi (is on sale in a drugstore), an iron bucket, kirpichem, juice of an aloe (to squeeze out fresh before procedure). I did or made it on a summer residence, more conveniently somehow. A brick to heat up to an erythema, to put in a bucket, to sit down on it or him from above and on some drops to drip tincture on a hot brick. Hot enough steam rise, but to suffer or bear it is possible. So to sit minutes 15. Then in position " a basin upwards " to fill in in a vagina juice of an aloe. In such position even minutes 15. All. Then warm or warmly to be wrapped up. And it is more about such misfortune to recollect never...
    [/QUOTE]

And to burn nahren all mucous!!!

Well girls!!! 21 centuries or blepharons on a court yard, and all of you are treated by bricks!! That for delirium!!!

3. julietta
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Prompt, please, who used Monuralom: how the preparation quickly starts to operate or work?

And more a question: what is the time morbid sensations usually proceed at an emiction after the beginning of reception of preparations?

4. Artemida_d
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Subject become painful or sore, from 9 years I am excruciated, with this cystitis, doctors do not help or assist... On a course chronic (at mother too all life a cystitis)

Here that I have tested in practice:

*/At frequent change of partners, risk of a cystitis uvelichivaetsja

*/the Hot douche - stop a pain, only for a while while you in soul or douche, and then to become worse.

*/I am rescueed or saved;salvaged "Norfloksotsinom" (1 tabl) + "5-" (2 tabl) after meal, in current 2-3 h weeks......

5-6 months do not disturb (fie-fie-fie) At the slightest attribute of a cystitis, snovo I drink tebletki.... o it is normal..

5. Zllochka Ljudoedka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    By the way, if the cystitis is caused or called by any infection, to heat a bottom of a stomach or belly it is not recommended. For the majority of microorganisms thus we frame bgagoprijatnuju medium for duplication. And more, I do not advise to take a great interest or be fond in antibiotics, 2 years I here as at first attributes a saw norfloksatsin, and then longly and tiresomely restored an intestinal and vulval or vaginal microflora...

6. Lerik
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

julietta
    ]

Prompt, please, who used Monuralom: how the preparation quickly starts to operate or work?

And more a question: what is the time morbid sensations usually proceed at an emiction after the beginning of reception of preparations?
    [/QUOTE]

he-, little girls, greetings too it is familiar with entoj muck

I drank Monural, a thing good, to me have liked... I Mean drank on 1 bag.. On mine on krajnjak it is necessary to drink 2-two days. (once a day night on an empty bladder.) he removes or takes out signs practically at once.

Well, it is direct I read a forum and I am amazed.. As all is similar.. And I thought I one such. Both that does not pass or take place, and that to the gynecologist tozh went - like all OK... I do not know, what the reason.) but before monthly if to freeze, or after sex - zdraste to you please I here think, to go shchas to the doctor or not. Like niche does not disturb now, but suddenly what to be shown. Or to wait, while to be shown?... It is direct I do not know. When I go, I hand over analyses - they usually normal. And US did or made - too normally all (fie-fie). Whence undertakes?.. I do not know

7. Аватар для nedug48726 Новичок
    я беременная-28 неделя, сдала анализ на посев мочи и обший анализ мочи, результат плохой, доктор мне посоветовала принимать таблетки канефрон и монурал порошок 3г в течении 10 дней, я очень боюсь за малыша что делать??????????????????????????????????????? помогите

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •