Зарегистрироваться
  1. LI
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    My God, bednenkaja as I understand you, at me it is direct murazhki on a skin have run, as has read through this word - a cystitis. But at me not so the strongly pronounced form, is shown only when I shall catch a cold or problems on gynecology so at all I do not know what to advise.

2. fedeisy
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Manka
    ]

The Topic of the day.

Only at me it is even more interesting.

Day for 2-3 up to monthly the cystitis begins. And so already almost 8 months. First thought, that has simply caught a cold. And now I see, that system because all as an arm or a hand removes or takes out signs as soon as the menses begins.

Cleanly logically I assume, that is connected with a hormonal background.

And you did not have such, a girl?!
    [/QUOTE]

Whether instead of it is connected with sex? Usually before monthly, somewhere for a week, the sexual inclination amplifies, and women with the constant partner have sex more often during this period. And I about a cystitis read, that somehow sex strongly uvilichivaet probability of an exacerbation of a cystitis (somehow it with local immuntitetom is connected, whether that)

3. fedeisy
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

aaankaa
    ]

Already to mine there was a subject somewhere a cystitis, but cannot find, therefore excuse, that I begin new. At someone was such, that the cystitis passed in the chronic form. Already simply forces are not present. After treatment with antibiotics he izchezaet a maximum for 1-2 months. Then again too most, but how much already mozhna to drink antibiotics. On an infection it was checked, it's OK. One year ago has cured ureoplazmu, posde it or this handed over 3 times control -was negatively. I plan pregnancy in 3 months, I wish to prepare somehow an organism, but with this cystitis simply travki not pomagajut, to have to be rescueed or saved;salvaged by warm douche or a heater and that suffices not for a long time. Voosnovnom starts to hurt or be ill;be sick at daybreak hours per 6 mornings, I come on job zamuchannaja. The woman the doctor or girls at whom was similar advise pliiiz salvage from this muck.
    [/QUOTE]

Corrected number or room 1: ON A REGULAR BASIS to empty a bladder.

It is the best prophylaxis of exacerbations.

To wake up at night in a toilet even if it is strong ustali. To go at the first desire in the afternoon. If "lomy" to not wait in no event. If know, that there will be no opportunity to descend or go in a toilet in the nearest 2 hours (before road, for example, or assembly or everything) - to descend or go UP TO even if it would not be desirable almost.

It is obligatory to be wetted right after sex.

4. Lena, simply Lena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Ogo! Also has what is the time borrowed or occupied this cycle three-stage?

Whether have disappeared at you at the same time and a thrush?

5. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    From personal experience - popisat after sex and a droplet of ointment Clotrimazolum on sexual labiums and around of an input or entrance in a vagina. Plus as restoration of an organism after antibiotics vitaminki should be accepted and milk or dairy products with -bacteria to eat. After promuchalas year with terrible "cystitis" also has tried absolutely EVERYTHING, thought already, that in general never I shall recover. As a result has obeyed mum who insisted on that, what is it not a cystitis, and a cystalgia - the constant borings of a bladder caused or called not only mechanically, but also changes of a hormonal background, dizbakteriozom and so forth is shorter, antibiotics once and for all treat only a classical cystitis, but not a cystalgia. I hope, my advice or councils too will help or assist you.

6. Guest
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Specially asked the doctor:

The cystitis cannot be chronic-he can be nedolechenym.

-2 Weeks, without interruption, precisely, not passing or missing any tablet!

Nistatinum-that to save an environment of a stomach.

And something antigitsminnoe (against allergic reactions i.e.), therefore as -very serious antibiotic.

Except for as antibiotics a cystitis nothing vylichish.

For poddrezhanija itself... Voobshchem it is more than heat.

7. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Little girls! Me this chicken-feed excruciated year three, while I have not tried to spend on drink a course (and it is the whole plate) an antibiotic "tsiprolet". I shall tell or say to you, what is it a class medicine. Already as a floor of year at me any problems. And as soon as signs if it or him to drink begin and the frequent emiction passes or takes place sensations at once (minutes through 10), but it is impossible to throw (let even you otlchno itself chuvstvovaete) it is necessary to spend on drink the whole course and any problems in budujushchem. Simply find and an output or exit from excruciatings which test it many women.

8. Kerol
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Once too there was this problem. About 1 month. And so to me have advised a preparation Urolesanum. He costs or stands copecks, but on the basis of a vegetative extract. Try or taste-those though anotatsiju in a drugstore read through (I it or him dripped on a slice of Saccharum and rassasyvala).

9. aa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    There is such way, helps or assists not to all. It is necessary to take millet usual, well to wash out, fill in with water 1:1, to put on fire. As soon as will start to boil - at once to remove, filter, drink or take off, filter, drink this water in a warm kind, and more often. I then dried millet and used as usually, for a porridge.

Still it is useful to be soared in a bath, purposefully, from below.

Success and health all.

10. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Ya tri goda muchalas etoy gadostyu, stidno skazat dva raza v shtani hodila v obszhestvenih mestah, terpet voobshe ne mogla. Ne furadonin, ne antibiotiki ne pomogali.

V itoge vilechilas samim protstim, hot i ne ochen priytanium:

1 mesyaz regularno prinimala Urolesan na sahar nu i teplo konechno: v kastrylu ili vedro kypatky i sverhu sadishsya: chto-to tipa "ingalayazii" dlya odnogo mesta

4 goda proshlo ne vspominayu.

11. Lena_D
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I too 3 years ago had a terrible cystitis. Could not even sleep at the nights. All this proceeded "pleasure" about half a year. To me has carried (not as advertising) I have once subscribed in mains-operated firm Russian "Slang", and there to me have advised to have a drink BAD "??Oo?O ". It or him drink under the scheme or plan of 2 tablets in the morning, 3 evening - 5 days-having rummaged or days-breaks 3 days, 10 days-having rummaged or days-breaks 3 days, 10 days-having rummaged or days-breaks. And then approximately in a month one more course if it is required. At me, thanks God, after 3 courses all has passed or has taken place, now there are no at all attacks. For last 3 years never. I have given birth in the past to year. Try or taste, suddenly to you too will help or assist. The agent is made on the basis of natural minerals and an extract of a grass marena krasilnaja, therefore in first times urine can be painted in red color. And more, the some people drink ??Oo?O at an exacerbation of cystitises on 6 tablets for time. From it or him there are no overdosages and in itself there are no antibiotics.

I wish you health from the bottom of the heart.

12. lindik
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Now just I am flied or treated...

And a cystitis and pielonifrit. As to me have told or said, not one inflammation does not arise without ifektsii!!! Ureplazma, the chlamydia and a Trichomonas cause a cystitis. But here to find out these infections, especially when they hidden or latent and bezsimptomnye is a problem! I was surveyed many years, yet have not found this muck! A tank crops showed all, that all is perfect! Only tsito the test and PTSR has found.

Now here I lay under droppers, nyxes, tablets!

Be not engaged in a selftreatment!!! Will be worse! Do not regret money for various inspections! Do or make on some times and in different laborotorijah!

13. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Some time back too terribly suffered from a cystitis, now less often it occurs or happens, basically from the beginning of autumn and up to heat if hardly I shall be chilled. I am am helped or assisted very well by PALINUM. Have somehow advised in a drugstore. Now all time near at hand.

14. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me too like as the cystitis chronic, already is a lot of years. Why like, yes because rezi happen extremely seldom, to a toilet here only very much often I go, even it is a shame, it is impossible somewhere in cafe easy pivka to have a drink Recently US did or made, has shown a cystitis. Here what here to do or make in that case, like as he is, but does not disturb as at you, here only to write it would be desirable very much often.

15. grizlis
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls, the decision are! Under my reference many women have solved this problem! I make the program on clearing, a delivery and protection of genitourinary system, I use development of the Russian scientists in the field of a phytotherapy and homeopathies. It is a lot of results!!! And, certainly, it is necessary to strengthen immune system! Write, to that it is necessary. grizlis@bk.ru

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •