Зарегистрироваться
  1. _
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Lena, simply Lena
    ]

Sednja has asked to the gynecologist a question: " the Doctor! And the cystitis, generally, up to the extremity or end cures? "

On what she has responded me, that to that as will carry. Type the thrush all life annoys someone, and someone a cystitis. And others will once be treated and more never recollect it or this...

From what the conclusion about the general or common status of an organism and immunity, probably, follows... Whether So?

P.s. She too recommended Monural and to drink a lot of cranberry and cowberry juice.
    [/QUOTE]

Here I wish to tell or say to you, that about a cystitis is a UROLOGICAL disease.

It is necessary to search for the competent urologist (very seldom there are gynecologists-urologists). To me too very longly the gynecologist advised from a cystitis any agents, but recover I could only when has found the competent UROLOGIST.

2. Lena, simply Lena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

_
    ]

[QUOTE =

Lena, simply Lena
    ]

Sednja has asked to the gynecologist a question: " the Doctor! And the cystitis, generally, up to the extremity or end cures? "

On what she has responded me, that to that as will carry. Type the thrush all life annoys someone, and someone a cystitis. And others will once be treated and more never recollect it or this...

From what the conclusion about the general or common status of an organism and immunity, probably, follows... Whether So?

P.s. She too recommended Monural and to drink a lot of cranberry and cowberry juice.
    [/QUOTE]

Here I wish to tell or say to you, that about a cystitis is a UROLOGICAL disease.

It is necessary to search for the competent urologist (very seldom there are gynecologists-urologists). To me too very longly the gynecologist advised from a cystitis any agents, but recover I could only when has found the competent UROLOGIST.
    [/QUOTE]

Julia! And can share coordinates of this urologist or though the scheme or plan of treatment?

3. Passed by has not entered
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls, I in temke Rybkt gold already a postooze about the experience in this business... I Shall repeat but not so it is detailed.. When I zaginalas edak with mjasetsok, and have then gone to the urologist he new preparation -OD, a dosage has appointed or nominated to me of 1000 mg, in a pack five tablets, on one in day (5 dej) or all over again two, and then on one (4 days). Also I piila grass nefrofit, the quite good collecting, on taste very pleasant. To me then has very much helped or assisted, and so thought in general already kranty...

But sometimes they come back... Here again couple of days has woken up - and on you - forgotten old back... The truth I at night much on a cold walked and so on.. Can on it or this though and behind itself noticed, that after sex an exacerbation (by the way, that after the sexual certificate or act it is necessary to descend or go on small, I hear for the first time, I shall try or taste)... TSifran, the infection, road, shchas with money tugovato, has bought or purchased Furagin, he sotudnitse helped or assisted mine usually - like has helped or assisted, but still I drink while... If it and an antibiotic not so spiteful, on kranej to a measure at the employee and at me collateral is not present from it or him...

And in general here such ideas visit or attend me... Here I shall decide to give birth or travail (and already there are such ideas).... I Shall become pregnant (give the God)... And if this infection??? It is impossible antibiotics! What to do or make then?

And about Monural to me in a drugstore have told or said, that it or him any more do not make... Strange....

Speak, it is impossible to advise... Probably so, but when to me up to exhaustion it was bad - TSifran has very much helped or assisted.. This new Swiss medicine like, the doctor the young (urologist), here probably new also has written out... Voobshchem - have in view of, if that God forbid

4. 1976
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Question all suffering. Who nibud did or made cystoscopy? It is necessary on a trace. To week. How it? Painfully?

5. _
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Lena, simply Lena
    ]

Julia! And can share coordinates of this urologist or though the scheme or plan of treatment?
    [/QUOTE]

I from Novosibirsk. The urologist here. It is necessary to you?

Essentially against accommodation of the scheme or plan of treatment, because a selftreatment = to wrong treatment.

In brief as treated described in same temke on a page 4.

6. Lara_Kroft
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

aaankaa
    ]

Already to mine there was a subject somewhere a cystitis, but cannot find, therefore excuse, that I begin new. At someone was such, that the cystitis passed in the chronic form. Already simply forces are not present. After treatment with antibiotics he izchezaet a maximum for 1-2 months. Then again too most, but how much already mozhna to drink antibiotics. On an infection it was checked, it's OK. One year ago has cured ureoplazmu, posde it or this handed over 3 times control -was negatively. I plan pregnancy in 3 months, I wish to prepare somehow an organism, but with this cystitis simply travki not pomagajut, to have to be rescueed or saved;salvaged by warm douche or a heater and that suffices not for a long time. Voosnovnom starts to hurt or be ill;be sick at daybreak hours per 6 mornings, I come on job zamuchannaja. The woman the doctor or girls at whom was similar advise pliiiz salvage from this muck.
    [/QUOTE]

daaaa.... It is better to protect itself.

7. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls here already I drink the second week according to U kanefron, tttfu ttfu tttfu after the beginning of its or his reception nebylo even any residual phenomena of a cystitis. For what U many thanks. There it is written that is necessary after that even when attributes of illness or disease will not have a drink 6 weeks, I already upakovochku shall drink up, I hope there will be no relapses.

8. Lena, simply Lena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

_
    ]

[QUOTE =

Lena, simply Lena
    ]

[/QUOTE]

I from Novosibirsk. The urologist here. It is necessary to you?

Essentially against accommodation of the scheme or plan of treatment, because a selftreatment = to wrong treatment.

In brief as treated described in same temke on a page 4.
    [/QUOTE]

Not, thanks! Novosibirsk from us it is far

9. Lena, simply Lena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

aaankaa
    ]

Girls here already I drink the second week according to U kanefron, tttfu ttfu tttfu after the beginning of its or his reception nebylo even any residual phenomena of a cystitis. For what U many thanks. There it is written that is necessary after that even when attributes of illness or disease will not have a drink 6 weeks, I already upakovochku shall drink up, I hope there will be no relapses.
    [/QUOTE]

And you in drops drink or in tabletkah?

And collateral at it or him is?

10. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Lena, simply Lena
    ]

[QUOTE =

aaankaa
    ]

[/QUOTE]

And you in drops drink or in tabletkah?

And collateral at it or him is?
    [/QUOTE]

I drink in tablets. Collateral is not present, it or him mozhna to accept even pregnant and feeding, the only thing that cannot be drunk together with it or him still what- honey. Preparations because it is written reaction it is unknown.

11. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Here has drunk up packing kanefrona, the cystitis does not appear yet, but there was a thrush. Really and with it or this kanefronom it was necessary to accept Nistatinum or to him similar?

12. U_ Has entered
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    aaankaa Not, kanefron on flora does not influence. There it is simple travki.

And to you a smear gynecologic did or made on flora? Can your cystitises therefrom dance?

13. S.NATALI
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    http: // megastor.kgcnetworks.net

How to find

Health and happiness

Volupta (lura) - harmony of your attitudes or relations

Volupta (lura) is a product for those who wishes to live longly and happily!

Volupta (1ura) a product which can become effective and pleasant support in the decision of problems of intimal dialogue. (it is created on the basis of opening the American scientists, Nobel prize winners in the field of physiology and medicine for 1998.

Volupta (1ura) unique, not having analogues in the world a product received as a result of research of influences monooksida of nitrogen on genesial system of the woman and its or her sexuality.

Volupta (1ura) has grown out more, than a twenty years' operational experience of group of doctors of professionals in the field of gynecology, obstetrics, a sexual pathology and pharmacology under direction of the doctor of medicine R.Tompsona. Volupta (1ura) is not a medicine, it does not demand the prescription of the doctor, does not cause or cause by-effects and accustoming. The product, according to the certificate of conformity of GOSSTANDART of Russia is carried to the category of intimal preventive cosmetics. It is put or rendered on a clitoris and mucous genitals. Volupta (1ura) natural gel which structure includes amino acid a L-arginine, Mentholum, the cleared water. Containing in structure of Volupta (1ura) amino acid the L-arginine influences a female organism in two directions: approaches time of pleasure in pair or steam, strengthening orgazmichesky effect; at regular use Volupta (1ura) profilaktiruet many diseases of sexual and hormonal systems of a female organism without dependence from age. Volupta (1ura) promotes normalization of metabolic processes at a cellular level. At women profilaktiruet diseases of female genesial system: the fibromyoma of a uterus, a mastopathy, a polycystosis of ovaries, polyps, cysts, erosions, some kinds of sterility or barrenness, a delay in puberty, etc. a L-arginine is a part of sexual hormones, stimulates activity of immune system, interferes with education of good-quality and substandard tumours, by correction of immune system, promotes an adhesion of wounds. To restoration of tissues (is a part of a collagen and of some enzymes). It is effective at the chronic inflammatory phenomena, normalizes activity of a liver (the cirrhosis, a hepatitis), promotes weight reduction, is a part of hormones of body height, an insulin, a thyroxine, improves all nejrogumoralnyj the status of an organism. Enables to restore functions of glands of internal secretion, especially the adrenals which are responsible for a -mineral exchange and sexual function. The product has been developed for women, but its or his application has shown, that he also salutarily influences an organism and men. At men raises or increases a spermatogenesis, libido, profilaktiruet a prostatitis, an adenoma, a cancer of a prostate. Regular application Volupta (1ura) promotes occurrence of an orgasm at women and accelerates it or him, improves a circulation in the field of a small basin, warning occurrence of female illnesses or diseases.

Volupta (lura) is the natural gel possessing strong preventive action.

Volupta (lura) the-safe, ecologically pure or clean product certificated in Russia. Initially this product was framed as an intimal preventive agent for women. However - now he has found wide application in prophylaxis and the decision of problems with health for women and at men, t. To. Mechanisms of action Volupta (lura) both in female, and in a man's organism, differ nothing.

Volupta (lura)-it:

1. Prophylaxis of cardiovascular diseases

2. Prophylaxis disgormonozov: myomas, mastopathies, erosions shejki uteruses of an endometriosis, malignant educations, etc.

3. Prophylaxis of problems of a prostate; a prostatitis, an adenoma, a cancer of a prostate.

4. Prophylaxis: a hemorrhoids, a varicose phlebectasia, some kinds of man's and female sterility or barrenness, stagnation of a blood.

5. Volupta (lura) is also normalization of a fatty exchange with weight reduction, stabilization and depression of arterial pressure, improvement of job of immune system and glands of internal secretion, including thyroid, pancreatic glands, a liver, adrenals, elongation of a dream, rising of the general or common vitality.

6. Restoration of sexuality, the greatest orgazmicheskogo pleasures in a steam or pair.

Volupta (lura) - a product for those who wishes to live longly and happily! Into structure of gel enters; the cleared water, propilenglikol, gidroksietiltselljuloza, a L-arginine, a citric acid, Mentholum, metilparaben, a L-arginine - natural amino acid which is a part some structural fibers, enzymes, globulinovnov, hormones in an organism of the person. In operation a part gel of a L-arginine on an organism of the person a substantiation of many improving effects, at first sight, apparently, wonder-working.

Volupta (Alura) and a man's organism.

Amino acid a L-arginine in biochemical reactions is a precursor oksida nitrogen of very powerful or potent vasodilating factor and nejromediatora, therefore it or her successfully appoint or nominate at intimate or cardiac diseases. The L-arginine which is a part Volupta (Alura), reduces level LNP - a cholesterin, not reducing level LVP - a cholesterin. Promotes healthy coronary microcirculation. Interferes with education of clots which can cause or call infarcts and insults. The arginine raises or increases function T - a cellular part of immunity, can increase or enlarge weight of the thymus responsible or crucial for the most part of immune functions. L-the arginine plays the important role in a muscular exchange, promotes weight reduction since accelerates body height of muscular mass and reduces fatty volume. It is a lot of L-arginine in a seed or spermatic liquid (up to 80 %). Because of its or his deficiency at the man sterility or barrenness can develop. Besides okis nitrogen plays a main role in ability of achievement and maintenance of an erection, therefore the L-arginine can be appointed or nominated doctors at an impotency. The L-arginine salutarily influences health of a prostate, it or this the second man's heart , in manufacture and quality of a semen, strengthens inflow of a blood to genitals, framing conditions dli more stable and long erection, for more expressed orgasm. Improvement of a spermatogenesis, an orgasm, libido at men solves a problem of some kinds of man's sterility or barrenness, and it very much a vital topic in a today's life. According to more than 50 % of cases of sterility or barrenness in pair or steam it is necessary on a share of men. Improvement of a circulation in a small basin which occurs or happens at a level of microcirculation, prophylaxis of stagnation krovi-all it prevents occurrence of a prostatitis, an adenoma of a cancer of a prostate, a hemorrhoids, a varicose phlebectasia or facilitates already available problems with these organs. Therefore product Volupta (Alura) is recommended uses and to women, and men and in pair or steam, and separately. The drop of gel before the sexual certificate or act is put or rendered to men on a cuticle of a penis, at treatment of a hemorrhoids on mucous a rectum.

Volupta (Alura) and a female organism.

Owing to use Volupta (Alura) the woman does not have a stagnation of a blood and a lymph which is one of the main reasons of occurrence of chronic gynecologic and oncologic diseases. Constant updating of slime does not give an opportunity of duplication of microorganisms in a vagina, that, preventing allocation (bleach, thrushes), the itch, a unpleasant smell disappears. Use Volupta (Alura) leads to restoration of a tonus of a smooth musculation of a small basin, that, in turn, prevents a consensual emiction at tussis, a prolapse of the uterus, a rectum, education of hemorrhoidal sites, and also promotes vynashivaniju to pregnancy. Volupta (Alura) promotes pushing out of a mucous fuse from shejki, releasing or exempting access to a semen inside for a fertilization of an ootid, to improvement of permeability of uterine pipes, krovo-and to a flow of lymph in ovaries owing to what the menstrual cycle (disappears morbidity and psychoemotional intensity) is stabilized, there comes desired pregnancy. As the L-arginine circulates on all organism, there is a vasodilatation on all of them an extent, the delivery of all organs improves, arterial pressure, a hormonal background is normalized. The sexual inclination, libido raises or increases, the dream is normalized, early offensive or approach of a climacterium is removed, displays of a come or stepped climacterium smooth out,

Volupta (Alura) and mutual relations in a steam or pair.

Volupta (Alura) is a powerful or potent natural gel which at regular use gives effect of simultaneous achievement of fast and powerful or potent peak of pleasure to the man and the woman at sexual contact. It is improbably important in a sex life. The boredom in a personal and matrimonial life became intolerable, both for men, and for women. Sexuality more increasing or more and more and it is represented as an obligatory stage on a way fortunately more. 91 % of all adult inhabitants of the Earth live in pairs or steams - framing families or the illegitimate unions. According to statistics third of all pairs break up. By researches it is established or installed, that to that there are some reasons: bad mutual understanding (17 %), financial problems (27 %), difference of interests (12 %) and inharmonious sex attitudes or relations (44 %). It is obvious, that last reason is the most widespread. The man and the woman can return harmony in the family and for this purpose they should use all possible or probable agents. Volupta (Alura) is an effective and pleasant support in the decision of problems of intimal dialogue. Today all sexopathologists of the world, gynecologists, urologists - andrologi converge that the orgasm is very important. It is not simple pleasure, not only health of partners, behind it or this there is something much greater, sex energy the most powerful or potent energy of the Universe. It is energy of a life! If there is no exchange of her or it between partners if sexual contact is defective, the child conceived as a result of this contact, it will appear weak and imperfect. Even, if the pair has approached or suited to conception of the child seriously, but at this time the woman has not received an orgasm, she at a biopower level has not put in pawn in this child very much and very much much. Volupta (Alura)-it a social product. Its or his application encourages partners frankly to discuss the attitudes or relations that often does not suffice spouses for the decision of problems of an intimal life. Though times in darkness and under a blanket leave in the past, far not always it is possible to talk what not so or, that could be better Besides than woman who with the years or for other reasons start to be unwell, under influence of pavors and complexes, prefer to remain alone with the problems. Volupta (Alura) invites to frankness and remission. And certainly, that when the woman is satisfied and happy, it at once is favorably reflected in state of health of the man. The orgasm is not easier pleasure. Only 25 % of women on a planet test a regular orgasm. The others which approve or confirm, that at all of them is "good", or irregularly test, or do not test an orgasm in general. The orgasm is not easier pleasure. It is the real lechebno-preventive procedure from the point of view of medicine and physiologies. The regular orgasm, preventing stagnation in organs of a small basin, leads the woman to a normal status of genesial system of an organism, profilaktiruet and treats such diseases as dysfunction of ovaries, a hysteromyoma, an endometriosis, inflammatory diseases, cysts, erosions. profilaktiruet occurrence of depressions, neurosises, nervosisms, istery. If the woman on a regular basis lives a sexual life and reaches or achieves peak of sex contact two and more times a week, she lives for 10 years more longly. According to, it or she in some times has malignant educations of a uterus, ovaries, mammary glands, a rectum less often. Volupta (Alura) - restores sexuality, sensitivity of the woman, brings in a life of a married couple novelty of sensations, depth of pleasure, pleasure of mutual relations. The nature has given us an orgasm, a sin to them to not use And even if you carry itself to at whom very well... It is strange to not wish greater pleasure, will agree? Especially, if it leads you to health and happiness.

Volupta (Alura)-it execution or performance of the most supersex your desires.

To reserve "miracle-cream" it is possible on page http: // megastor.kgcnetworks.net/ru/country/produkt/

Questions to the address of: megastor@mail.ru

14. Natasha. B
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Not so long ago Dr. Thompson has developed also a miracle-cream under trade mark VALUPTA. It is checked up. Works. And more as!!!

In detail to read through and reserve it is possible on page http: // megastor.kgcnetworks.net/ru/country/produkt/

15. Mashulka:)
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I tozh yet have not found the competent urologist could not finish with relapses of a cystitis in any way. There was a business 2,5 years ago.

In what I consist 3- course of treatment. Here it is direct on papers shchas I shall read through.

1 stage.

1. Norfloksatsin (1. h 2 r/n after meal)

2. Grass "nefrofit" (I do not remember as I it or her drank already)

3. Suppositories with Methyluracilum (on 1 pieces for the night it is rectal)

4. 5- (2 t. 3 r/n after meal)

5. A diet: exception of coffee, chocolate, acute, Acetum, fat meat, spices, tomatoes, smoked products, saharozamenitelej.

At the same time have taken the analysis on bakposev - put in a bladder any needle - boolno was. Have made uzi kidneys, a bladder.

When send or have come results bakposeva there was the second stage of treatment consisten in:

1. Antibiotic Amoksitsillin (1 t. h 2 r/n after meal)

2. Nistatinum (1 t. h 3 r/n. - for the prevention or warning of a thrush)

3. Suppositories vaginalnye "Urosept" (3 days)

And taki all the same I did not feel full comfort and can carped... But the third stage has solved all. And he consisted from:

1. A grass L-, a grass the Bearberry, again collecting "nefrofit"

2. Palinum of a capsule and a suppository

3. TSiston

4. Drops Urolesanum (on Saccharum to drip and under tongue)

5. KANEFRON (in drops)

Here after that - me polegchalo it is final (TTT)

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •