Зарегистрироваться
  1. Hisajo
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Adzhika, thanks, I shall necessarily ask there.

And then, ladies at whom a cystitis, tell or say please, you feel a pain when with a blood and whether always she in the extremity or end or all urine is painted in pink? I so understand, that the blood in the extremity or end means, that she from kidneys. At us sometimes even with slime.

2. Manka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Hisajo
    ]

And tell or say please, the blood in urine (right at the end of an emiction, some drops) is too a cystitis or not. I.e. pereformuliruju a question: at whom the diagnosis a cystitis, at you the blood in urine happens?
    [/QUOTE]

Unessentially, but can and to be, if process has far gone.

But that has far gone, it it is necessary to be such elephant thick-skinned! At the first signs of sensation still those, you start to heat, drink at once. And that up to a blood it is necessary in general to nothing to do or make.

3. Hisajo
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And what sensations? Clearly, what to write constantly you want, and a pain what? A burning sensation? It would be desirable heat? I have correctly understood? Laying-costing or -standing there is a difference?

4. Patrikevna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The author if it is actual, I can give the advice or council:

1. Monural. But from it or him by-effects are possible or probable in the form of... e-Y-Y diarrheas (it seems so in scientific tongue?), after it or him it is necessary to have a drink slightly imodium.

2. Furagin. Helps or assists (me anyway) within 2 hours. Collateral is not present.

5. Manka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Hisajo
    ]

And what sensations? Clearly, what to write constantly you want, and a pain what? A burning sensation? It would be desirable heat? I have correctly understood? Laying-costing or -standing there is a difference?
    [/QUOTE]

In that continually, that it is impossible to name it a pain, the sensation of terrible inconvenience is simple, in a toilet it would be desirable up to madness, not seems right now can restrain.

Not that that would be desirable heat, but warming helps or assists. It becomes easier, when you get under a blanket and you do not move.

Even easier when simply you sit in a convenient armchair (at job I mean) and, probably, too you are warmed and it becomes easier. Therefore, probably, worst of all to stand and go, also sensations from below are more cool amplify. And trousers do not rescue or save;salvage, and on the contrary when they in covering, that, probably, owing to deterioration of a circulation, becomes worse.

6. Hisajo
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Manka
    ]

In that continually, that it is impossible to name it a pain, the sensation of terrible inconvenience is simple, in a toilet it would be desirable up to madness, not seems right now can restrain.

Not that that would be desirable heat, but warming helps or assists. It becomes easier, when you get under a blanket and you do not move.

Even easier when simply you sit in a convenient armchair (at job I mean) and, probably, too you are warmed and it becomes easier. Therefore, probably, worst of all to stand and go, also sensations from below are more cool amplify. And trousers do not rescue or save;salvage, and on the contrary when they in covering, that, probably, owing to deterioration of a circulation, becomes worse.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for details. It to be useful to me.

7. Manka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Hisajo
    ]

[QUOTE =

Manka
    ]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for details. It to be useful to me.
    [/QUOTE]

For what it is useful to you?

The earlier to start to be treated, the it is less than probability that you will receive any complication of type of a pyelonephritis because a cystitis - the ascending infection and without ceremony can be thrown on the next organs. And at women so all is located close and so all is opened or open wide open to infections!

8. Anchous
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And the truth nachitalas - it became already terrible little girls At me this muck has begun the last summer (one razok pobalelo and all), had not an effect in the autumn. And here with winter has begun TSistittttt. Drank any medicine naparu with furadoninom (as to me have told or said in drugstore Furadonin - removes or takes out inflammatory process), and that basic medicine (I do not remember the name) beats particularly in the purpose. Like so. But has helped or assisted only for a week. Now I am rescueed or saved;salvaged TSistolgonom (on a spoon with its or his Saccharum I drip). It was tortured already.

9. Hisajo
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Manka, above wrote - a cystitis not at me, unfortunately (I think the organism to me it would be easier to cure), and at mine sobachki, with a blood. We treat longly, the doctor much that did or made, does not help or assist. The information on sensations avaricious enough, therefore to understand that she feels and I learn or I find out.

10. Manka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Hisajo
    ]

Manka, above wrote - a cystitis not at me, unfortunately (I think the organism to me it would be easier to cure), and at mine sobachki, with a blood. We treat longly, the doctor much that did or made, does not help or assist. The information on sensations avaricious enough, therefore to understand that she feels and I learn or I find out.
    [/QUOTE]

Can find other doctor is easier?

At my friend old sobachka suffers sometimes this business. Precisely I know, that she treats it or her furadoninom. Still a bearberry makes to her. And in heat, certainly, holds. Without poponki does not walk. Speaks, that helps or assists.

11. _
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Again about a cystitis.

I already somewhere in similar temke wrote about myself.

It was very longly excruciated by a chronic cystitis.

Drank many antibiotics, even somehow time pricked to itself an antibiotic, but the result was short-term.

Then the normal urologist has sent me on bak.posev urine with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics.

In results of the analysis it has appeared, that my bacteria practically are not sensitive to many antibiotics. When have picked up a correct medicine, have appointed or nominated normal course of treatment + to me still entered a solution of keloid silver into a urethra (instiljatsii) all has passed or has taken place.

Tttttt, a year I have forgotten that such a cystitis, even on the sly I start acute dishes to use in nutrition.

12. Lena, simply Lena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Manka
    ]

[QUOTE =

U
    ]

[QUOTE =

Anonymous
    ]

At whom a cystitis after sex or before monthly - run to the gynecologist. Attributes of an endometriosis or a hysteromyoma. Doctors seldom know about it or this, but simptimy very characteristic.
    [/QUOTE]

I do not know, how about an endometriosis... But a myoma on US like precisely would reveal or tap... And me two times did or made US one month ago - anything.

And attributes of an endometriosis, except for as a cystitis - are not present (but it anything and does not mean).

Though gynecologic disturbance is - errozija shejki uteruses. Have told or said to not treat up to sorts or labors. I am observed constantly.

There can from errozii be a cystitis?
    [/QUOTE]

Cannot it is exact. And me the US too on autumn did or made, all in norm or rate. The analysis wet pozavcherashny in norm or rate. Here have still appointed or nominated at first attributes to make a smear. I shall make - I shall tell about results.

It is interesting, that after that will appoint or nominate

The analysis on hormones can?
    [/QUOTE]

And what for a smear to you have appointed or nominated?

13. Lena, simply Lena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Sednja has asked to the gynecologist a question: " the Doctor! And the cystitis, generally, up to the extremity or end cures? "

On what she has responded me, that to that as will carry. Type the thrush all life annoys someone, and someone a cystitis. And others will once be treated and more never recollect it or this...

From what the conclusion about the general or common status of an organism and immunity, probably, follows... Whether So?

P.s. She too recommended Monural and to drink a lot of cranberry and cowberry juice.

14. Manka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Lena, simply Lena
    ]

[QUOTE =

Manka
    ]

[QUOTE =

U
    ]

[QUOTE =

Anonymous
    ]

At whom a cystitis after sex or before monthly - run to the gynecologist. Attributes of an endometriosis or a hysteromyoma. Doctors seldom know about it or this, but simptimy very characteristic.
    [/QUOTE]

I do not know, how about an endometriosis... But a myoma on US like precisely would reveal or tap... And me two times did or made US one month ago - anything.

And attributes of an endometriosis, except for as a cystitis - are not present (but it anything and does not mean).

Though gynecologic disturbance is - errozija shejki uteruses. Have told or said to not treat up to sorts or labors. I am observed constantly.

There can from errozii be a cystitis?
    [/QUOTE]

Cannot it is exact. And me the US too on autumn did or made, all in norm or rate. The analysis wet pozavcherashny in norm or rate. Here have still appointed or nominated at first attributes to make a smear. I shall make - I shall tell about results.

It is interesting, that after that will appoint or nominate

The analysis on hormones can?
    [/QUOTE]

And what for a smear to you have appointed or nominated?
    [/QUOTE]

The most usual - on a degree of cleanliness, in sense, suspects, that in the certain days of a cycle there is a shift of a microflora.

15. Lena, simply Lena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Manka!

Whether a smear from a vagina that?

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •