Зарегистрироваться
  1. Lena, simply Lena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Without prezika? Hm... The truth from it or this can? It is necessary also to me to observe.

Apparatus of US likely differ. That for a fetus, costs or stands in 2 times more dearly or expensively (survey, in sense)

2. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    nachitalas I of horrors about an endometriosis also sit to crying. Simply now all mysle about the baby, I can not present at all, that with me will be, if.... Fu fu fu I do not wish even to think, I drive away from myself these ideas. On uzi I go on a regular basis, time to half a year, never anything bad revealed or taped, but the truth the apparatus uzi to mine the ordinariest. But I have now opened the information on an endometriosis and a myoma, signs specify to mine as a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, but nothing to be spoken that to a pain cutting during an emiction.

3. *
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=43904

Here to you the link on same temku, can that there for itself will find. I it or her earlier the ringleader.

Eh, devchenki as I understand you. At me here 3 weeks ago such attack was, died..... Ran in a toilet each 5 minutes, thought in general there to remain and sit Then in obnimku with a heater laid. In a bladder there was such sensation, that I have drunk two 3 liter banks of water and now I shall burst. And most prativnoe, that emictions consensual were on a drop..... Recollect the childhood is called Though then it was not ridiculous. How much pereprobyvala tablets, nifga anything, result almost zero. Well it is easier a little, and then again. But such as 3 weeks ago was not for a long time. Here more I am less rescueed or saved;salvaged Furadoninom. I by the way too have noticed, that I have attributes of a cystitis after the sexual certificate or act.

4. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    http: // www.mgido.ru/0920132430866.php

- Signs of a hysteromyoma, and about an endometriosis it is poorly known, but at all my familiar with it or him complained of cyclic cystitises and doctors German have confirmed. But you wait to be frightened, can at you is valid any infection.

5. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

]

http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=43904

Here to you the link on same temku, can that there for itself will find. I it or her earlier the ringleader.

Eh, devchenki as I understand you. At me here 3 weeks ago such attack was, died..... Ran in a toilet each 5 minutes, thought in general there to remain and sit Then in obnimku with a heater laid. In a bladder there was such sensation, that I have drunk two 3 liter banks of water and now I shall burst. And most prativnoe, that emictions consensual were on a drop..... Recollect the childhood is called Though then it was not ridiculous. How much pereprobyvala tablets, nifga anything, result almost zero. Well it is easier a little, and then again. But such as 3 weeks ago was not for a long time. Here more I am less rescueed or saved;salvaged Furadoninom. I by the way too have noticed, that I have attributes of a cystitis after the sexual certificate or act.
    [/QUOTE]

Oh rybonka, I remember we with you communicated already earlier in this occasion. At you and there has not passed or there has not taken place this muck. Sincerely suchuvstvuju. I here today all the night long did not sleep, the heater at daybreak has helped or assisted, went on job again has begun, voobshchem has got drunk noshpy a little popustila. Then to me sdes kind people kanefron have advised to buy or purchase, here has already drunk two times on 2 tablets and has had a drink a field horsetail so I sit not naradujus. Today were going to with the husband to walk, so I since morning only and thought as more quickly to come from job and to a bathroom, and now here is full of forces, and to the husband will not have to suffer because of me. Once again spasibochki _U for advice or council. And to you a small fish I advise to refuse from furadonina, I already for a long time do not buy it or him, to me spoke what is it very much vredny an antibiotic and a small spectrum of action.

6. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And here the heater is in vain, it is impossible to heat a stomach or belly!!! Will heat up to itself something! Try or Taste still broth Ervy woolly, she very much helped or assisted me. Furadonin, Furazolidonum - harmful

Antibiotics, it is very bad for a stomach. At me from them a dysbacteriosis and even a poisoning was.

7. *
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

aaankaa
    ]

Oh rybonka, I remember we with you communicated already earlier in this occasion. At you and there has not passed or there has not taken place this muck. Sincerely suchuvstvuju. I here today all the night long did not sleep, the heater at daybreak has helped or assisted, went on job again has begun, voobshchem has got drunk noshpy a little popustila. Then to me sdes kind people kanefron have advised to buy or purchase, here has already drunk two times on 2 tablets and has had a drink a field horsetail so I sit not naradujus. Today were going to with the husband to walk, so I since morning only and thought as more quickly to come from job and to a bathroom, and now here is full of forces, and to the husband will not have to suffer because of me. Once again spasibochki _U for advice or council. And to you a small fish I advise to refuse from furadonina, I already for a long time do not buy it or him, to me spoke what is it very much vredny an antibiotic and a small spectrum of action.
    [/QUOTE]

Not, you are mistaken, Furadonin not ontibiotik, I consulted at the doctor and the pharmacist in a drugstore. I to drink stomach weak antibiotics did not become or begin. A field horsetail very good agent, diuretic.... It is necessary also to me will have a drink, povymyvat everyone bjaku. And here about kanefron I did not hear, it will be necessary too poprobyvat.

8. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Anonymous
    ]

And here the heater is in vain, it is impossible to heat a stomach or belly!!! Will heat up to itself something! Try or Taste still broth Ervy woolly, she very much helped or assisted me. Furadonin, Furazolidonum - harmful

Antibiotics, it is very bad for a stomach. At me from them a dysbacteriosis and even a poisoning was.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks big for advice or councils! From now on it is more to a heater I shall not touch, ches a word did not know, what it is impossible And Erva woolly it is casual not L-?

9. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Is not present like, I about polpolu did not hear anything. To me erva helped or assisted somewhere in an hour.

So on a pack the name is written

[QUOTE =

aaankaa
    ]

[QUOTE =

Anonymous
    ]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks big for advice or councils! From now on it is more to a heater I shall not touch, ches a word did not know, what it is impossible And Erva woolly it is casual not L-?
    [/QUOTE]

10. Hisajo
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And tell or say please, the blood in urine (right at the end of an emiction, some drops) is too a cystitis or not. I.e. pereformuliruju a question: at whom the diagnosis a cystitis, at you the blood in urine happens?

11. Adzhika
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Hisajo
    ]

And tell or say please, the blood in urine (right at the end of an emiction, some drops) is too a cystitis or not. I.e. pereformuliruju a question: at whom the diagnosis a cystitis, at you the blood in urine happens?
    [/QUOTE]

At the girlfriend hron. A cystitis.

Yes, it or she had a blood in urine!

12. Hisajo
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Adzhika
    ]

At the girlfriend hron. A cystitis.

Yes, it or she had a blood in urine!
    [/QUOTE]

I do not understand, a cystitis chronic, he means does not recover, so? When the blood at it or her was is an exacerbation was? How she was treated?

13. Adzhika
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Hisajo
    ]

I do not understand, a cystitis chronic, he means does not recover, so? When the blood at it or her was is an exacerbation was? How she was treated?
    [/QUOTE]

Chronic in the sense that she will cure it or him, and he through any time again appears. Recovers, but again comes back. It was treated by antibiotics. And with a blood he at it or her, like, the very first time was.

[QUOTE =

The Citation:
    ]

The Inflammation of a bladder - a cystitis - is shown first of all by an acceleration of an emiction. Thus the woman constantly has strong desires to visit or attend a toilet which mismatch quantity or amount of urine allocated at it or this. Often the woman marks or celebrates a pain in the extremity or end of an emiction, sometimes in urine there is a blood.
    [/QUOTE]

14. Hisajo
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Adzhika, all is clear. I to what am or be interested - at me sobachka with a blood pisaet. The veterinarian does or makes nyxes, antibiotics of all this. The blood helps or assists for a while, and then again. Uzi did or made the reason have not found. Here I also wish to learn or find out as it happens, though and at people. Principles in fact identical. On vet sites people ask this question, and doctors respond - result or bring, we shall look or see. Where to address, who can will prompt?

15. Adzhika
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Hisajo
    ]

Adzhika, all is clear. I to what am or be interested - at me sobachka with a blood pisaet. The veterinarian does or makes nyxes, antibiotics of all this. The blood helps or assists for a while, and then again. Uzi did or made the reason have not found. Here I also wish to learn or find out as it happens, though and at people. Principles in fact identical. On vet sites people ask this question, and doctors respond - result or bring, we shall look or see. Where to address, who can will prompt?
    [/QUOTE]

It is possible at forum "Pets" to ask.

Still on ptichka.ru the veterinarian free of charge responds.

The answer appears in 1-2 days (week).

http: // forum.ptichka.ru/megaforum_list.phtml? f=401

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •