Зарегистрироваться
  1. Sweetpea
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls, advise, please! I Am going to to start to accept ZHanin. To summaries it is written, that the beginning of reception should be in the first - the fifth day of a cycle. Whether it is possible to begin for the sixth day (very much it is necessary to shift monthly that have not coincided with holiday)?

2. DeLux
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Then the first 7 days it is necessary predohranjatstsa than-string still.

3. skarlet
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

Sweetpea
    ]

Girls, advise, please! I Am going to to start to accept ZHanin. To summaries it is written, that the beginning of reception should be in the first - the fifth day of a cycle. Whether it is possible to begin for the sixth day (very much it is necessary to shift monthly that have not coincided with holiday)?
    [/QUOTE]

It is better to begin with 1 and plus to spend on drink it is necessary kolvo from the second pack.

Only I do not know as it is possible with zhaninom... Look or See on spetssajte on contraception!

In marvelone- simply to drink still tablets and all!

4. BonPari
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To me spoke - in 1 day... Though can because meski at me only 3 days go... But nevertheless if later - that it would be necessary still or even barerno to be protected...

And it is better - begin with a new cycle

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •