Зарегистрироваться
  1. Naughty
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls! Why so? Unless zaberemennet in 20 years badly? Unless it is a shame?? Why then from me have turned away native, even mother who wants, what I would make abortion? And in fact I have a groom with whom we were going to to get married, still at all not knowing, that I wear the kid under heart! And when have learned or have found out... I do not know, who from us was pleased more: I or he)) But ALL OF THEM against... And its or his mother too. And why? Unless it is bad??? I like the future husband, I very much like our kid and not rasstanus with them!!! Money what to rent the apartment at us is not present, but also to suffer or bear attacks native too...

2. Vick
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Nik, at you strange "girl", something to be believed to you hardly.

3. Anna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    You simply good fellow, I respect with you for such hardness and stability or resistance! The good fellow that do not give in on provocation to make abortion! So to hold! Fasten!!! Together, even already three together you force, against such "native"! Marry more quickly for liked, let protects both of you from attacks, in fact when you become family, to you already who cannot so simply to approach or suit, carp, offend and t. Item! And to mums tell or say, that the first abortion threatens with sterility or barrenness and in general in itself a piece dangerous, vpot till a lethal outcome! They would like it or this more, than to become grandmothers??? I think is not present. And to the husband help or assist morally, that he would go on good job, worked as follows what to contain the future, liked family! And all at you will be remarkable! Love and success to you!!! Anyuta.

4. Sad (Oz)
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    He/she is mine nik in a network in general, as I often on different sites and chats and in aske. But in fact nik, it is not important. I can change on Sad. But in fact it or this nothing to change. And the problem will not leave....

5. Vick
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Simply often meet stray from a "psychiatric" forum, plant us on advice or councils and pity, and during you start to understand, that most likely with the man you correspond... Well if it not about you. .vam though you Naughty though Pechalnae, to advise not that, you and so have made the correct decision. The pregnant woman to be good, with the husband it is even better, with reciprocity muzha-it is mega good.. There is no money on shall eat apartments, let the husband and strains.. You were solved on an independent and responsible or crucial act, I think the moments including material have considered. And native when will see, that at all of you is good, and you not the infantile child, and the independent woman, will reconcile.

6. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Here when at you money you will contain sekbja and the future child then we shall talk, for now - all this nonsense, and the real child who is not responsible for the acts

7. Sad for Inkognito
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Suggest to make abortion?

8. Ania
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    devushka, ne delajte nikakogo aborta, potom vsiu zhizn zhalet budete. Jesli vash liubimij vas liubit, on vas podderzhit i najdet vyhod iz slozhivshejsia situacii. Zarabotajet deneg. Ved rebionok uzhe v vas, i poverte on prinesiot vam mnogo radosti. Muzhchini pojavliajutsia v nashej zhizni i ischezajut, roditeli prozhivajutsvoju zhizn, a rebionok eto prednaznachenije zhenshini. Jejo schastje. Ja sama cherez paru nedel stanu mamoj vo vtoroj raz. I poverte hot my s muzhem zhivem nelegko, snimajem kvartiru i nikto iz roditelej prosto ne v sostojanii nam pomoch, my schastlivy. Nasha pervaja doch rodilas kogda my ispitivali finansovyje zatrudnenija, mne bilo 22 goda, ja poteriala rabotu i na sebe vsio tashil muzh. Seichas docheri 2.5 goda, kogda ja uznala chto snova beremenna, ispugalas, a muzh skazal, chto nichego, gde odin rebionok, tam i 2. I seichas my s neterpenijem ozhidaem jego pojavlenija, a nasha dochka radujetsia vmeste s nami. Udachi vam.

9. evromedprestizh
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It is more moral problem, but abortion on such term is not done or made. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

10. Vick
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I something about term at all have not found in the report Sad Doozornichavshej the girl a word! Nobody agitates you to make abortion, simply look at a life more soberly, you do not suggest to be thrown off and support you, the first means that you should make it to provide budujushchemu to the kid normal conditions... Instead of to goan in occasion of absence of money and "misunderstanding" native... All means not so simply, time all of them is sharp against, a question, whether you will overcome difficulties?

11. Sad (Oz)
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    In tom-continually, that I do not understand, why they so to it or this concern. I work and I earn... Though not so it is a lot of, but also not a little. He too works. Earns certainly more me, but all the same. But I do not understand: what for to spend money for filming of an apartment, when to live, in printsipe-that, is where. It is better to spend this money for the kid!!! I cannot promise small gold dolls or platinum mashinok, but my child will receive everything, that he should receive... We live in a four-room apartment, at me with the husband a separate room. What for to us to spend superfluous money for filming of an apartment...

12. child
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Well then in general hammer on all in attacks of relatives! It is better to not heat an atmosphere and can be at other parents or not regret money for an apartment, and the kid will appear also parents, is assured, will take part or participate and will take a part of charges on. Probably they are afraid, that you will "strain" them... At them other plans, etc. Anything, will reconcile! Have solved - and cost or stand on the ! Time will judge..

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •