Зарегистрироваться
  1. Angel
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Respond, please! I Write repeatedly.
    The doctor, on 27 needle in urine bacteria are found out.
    What does it mean, whence they can undertake and how much or as far as it is dangerous detke. One day prior to delivery of the analysis I had a poisoning (from cheese or milk). Whether there is a communication or connection between a poisoning and bacteria in urine? Thanks for the answer.

2. Pasenjuk A.M.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It means that in urine bacteria are found out and there are preconditions to disease - to a pyelonephritis or already there is a pyelonephritis. Communications or connections with a poisoning cannot be - microbes in urine only from urinary ways. Detke it is dangerous at development of a pyelonephritis - estrealnaja an opportunity of development oslozheniej (Gestoza), disturbances of a delivery of a fetus and its or his blood supply

3. vrach
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    asymptomatic bacteriuria - bacterii v moche pri beremenosti vstrechaiutsya chasto i lechatsya antibiotikami - macrobid ili bactrim. Esli net simptomov - boli, rezi, temperatura - eto ne pielonephrit, no lechit nado - mozhet pereiti v pielonephrit (vospalenie mochevuvodyashih putei pochki)

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •