Зарегистрироваться
  1. Sergey
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Good afternoon! At my wife 37 ned. We take., doctors diagnose "istoz" voobshchem she swells not too strongly but all taki is, its or her doctor speaks that she as that not so looks or appears, was hudenkaja and now that the nose is not pleasant to them, still and she in a head takes something and thinks only of it or this. The doctor laid down it or her in hospital: there a diet, razgr. Day, diuretic + a potassium orotat and all week has lain down and has left home. Whether now to her the doctor has told or said that from puffiness can probably occur or happen otsloenie plotsenty so it? (in a head it or her you will not understand that is created, now still and otsloenie...) p. s. AD-120/75, the analysis wet good and all analyses normal, and the child develops normally.
    Prompt what to do or make? Its or her doctor essentially thanks seems to me lays down in hospital), that have found for me the time!

2. Oshchepkova S.R.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Gestoz - the diagnosis serious. On a background gestoza there can be a backlog of the child in development (a syndrome of an arrest of development of a fetus), is formed feto - a placental failure, in critical situations - cramps, a loss of consciousness, an eclampsia, a placental detachment, destruction of a fetus. To lay down to the wife in hospital at deterioration of state of health it is necessary. Pregnant women often cannot adequately estimate or appreciate the status, careful observation in an out-patient department or a hospital therefore is necessary. The control over a BP up to three times day, weighing 2 - 3 times week, the control of the analysis of urine is necessary. Edemas all over again begin with legs or foots and arms or hand, then the face and then a forward abdominal wall. Correction of weight, diuretic grasses, reception of an Euphyllinum, Trentalum, magnesia is necessary. The weight for all pregnancy should not exceed 10 kg. If a duration of gestation above 28 weeks make dopplerometriju, and after 34 n. - KTG a fetus.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •