Зарегистрироваться
  1. AAA!!!
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me to the child 2 years. The last October I have come to work and have sharply reduced quantity or amount of feedings and when to him there was a year and four months, in general have ceased to feed. From the moment of the termination or discontinuance of feeding at me the itch on edge or territory of a sexual cleft or rima, just on a line where start voloski to grow has begun, and there there were whether treshchinki, whether extensions - v-the general or common, the skin is damaged or injured. And the same around of a proctal or an anal aperture. Allocation it is constant - that poor or scanty greenish, transparent plentiful, dense type slivok. During pregnancy of anything, except for a thrush, at me have not found, though there were similar signs (all year of feeding all was by way of, seams only suppurated, a thread have pulled out, and all has begun to live). Iz-for it or this the sexual certificate or act morbid, one excruciating. What can it be? The infection has no place to undertake, and obvious communication or connection with fluctuations of a hormonal background.

2. Malanova T.B.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Most likely at you an avitaminosis and provjalenija at you inflammatory - treshchinki abscess. Descend or go on reception to the gynecologist.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •