Зарегистрироваться
  1. Inna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! Very much often I address to you with questions, and now too I wish to consult with you. Yesterday did or made US (pregnancy at me 24 weeks), biparetalnyj the size of a head ploda-62, OG-233, length bedra-44, a circle zhivota-205, respiratory movements of a fetus not viz-tsa, intimate or cardiac activity is defined or determined rhythmical on s, t-adekv., the placenta is located on a back wall amv., thickness of a placenta 23, structure or frame 0 items zr., quantity or amount amniotic vod-19, 4. The conclusion pregnancy of 24 25 weeks. After that to me have told or said, that in 29 30 weeks it is necessary to do or make dopler and US. Then spent me in a cabinet or study to the doctor (enough young man), which about 30 minutes raskazyval to me about VPR, and about necessity of carrying out of some additional analyses and puttings off or taking out of indications on what that superapparatus. I genetik,
    Also I consider or count, that as I did not accept medicines, there is no the genetic predisposition, the given US (in my opinion) normal, analyses in norm or rate, passed or took place treatment in occasion of conservation in a hospital where it has been completely surveyed there is no necessity for additional researches. It seems to me, what is it pumping out of money or data for scientific job, t. To. It has appeared, that I not one such! And dopler and I shall do or make US necessarily, t. To. It in my opinion is necessary. As you consider or count, my US could not give an occasion for this conversation with vrachem. I can in vain it I perceive in "bayonets"? Thanks in advance!

2. Ryazanov And.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Inna, you are absolutely right. Business not in US, and in all rest.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •