Зарегистрироваться
  1. natsja.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Tell or Say, please, at me 25 weeks of pregnancy, in a back, with right stoorony have begun periodic nojushchie pains. In hospital doctors speak that a uterus in a tonus. With kidneys of problems like was not. For the night I do or make suppositories with a papaverine, but it does not rescue or save;salvage. Abdominal pains and vydeleny are not present. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to lay down necessarily in hospital and whether it is possible to replace suppositories with nyxes. Also can eat kakie-nibed other preparations for depression of a tonus. Diagnoses at menja-a microadenoma of a pituitary body and giperprolaktenemija (for 22 weeks Prolactinum was 5655). From tablets I accept only the Potassium Iodidum.

2. Pasenjuk A.M.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Consultation of the endocrinologist and nazanchenie treatments directed on conservation of pregnancy - ginipral is necessary, antioxidants, preparations improving krovobrashchenie and it is obligatory - CAREFUL INSPECTION of KIDNEYS. Hospitalization is unessential to treatment, but purposes or appointments of the doctor it will be necessary to carry out and keep a confinement to bed

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •