Зарегистрироваться
  1. Maya
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Tell or Say please, what most frequent reason of abortions on term till 8 weeks. The matter is that I had a spontaneous abortion on term of 7 weeks. Thus since two weeks t. e. Before I have learned or have found out about pregnancy very strongly the bottom of a stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick. The histology has shown " a hydropic decidual tissue ". Now one doctor speaks, that most likely it is problems hormonal (now, later 1, 5 years at me it is lowered Progesteronum and Oestradiolum), and another speaks, that to all fault an infection, though analyses all negative. What to me to do or make, it is already hollow year it is impossible zaberemet? To hand over again any analyses or to start to drink hormonal preparations. Help or assist to understand please and excuse for a chaotic statement. Many thanks. Yours faithfully, Majja

2. Pasenjuk A.M.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It is necessary to define or determine a hormonal background, especially Prolactinum and man's sexual hormones. Then to try to become pregnant on a background korrektsi a hormonal background

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •