Зарегистрироваться
  1. Anna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Katya, good evening. Thanks you big for answers to my questions from June, 16th in 16.31. (I shall remind, it in occasion of my pregnancy and refusal of my guy sozranit the child). Katya, you know, I could convince it or him about consequences of abortion and about risk. Now he has shifted the responsibility of decision-making on me. And I cannot to be solved without its or his consent. And fairly to tell or say, one is not ready rastit the child. He like also speaks, that " there will be all as you will solve ", but the opinion about abortion to reject cannot in any way! Katya! Help or assist how to work on it or him? Thanks for the answer

2. Ekaterina.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Anja, it is natural reaction of the man. I remember, first my pregnancy was accompanied by the same reaction, to me the husband has told or said - Will be as you will solve. I cannot tell or say to you give birth or travail and I can not tell or say do or make abortion. And me it was very insulting. But I have decided to give birth or travail, he has agreed. And when beginnings ratsi the stomach or belly when he has gone with me on US and has heard, as fights serdechko the kid - all has changed. He began to be going to become the father. Understand, simply the man does not test such feelings to even not born child, as the woman. He needs time that all to realize, he planned nothing, and here the life so sharply varies. Certainly, to him it is difficult. You support or maintain it or him, tell or say, that like and very much want from it or him the child, on it or him similar, want, that you had a family. He necessarily will understand. You simply do not press on it or him, designate the decision to give birth or travail and explain it how explain to the liked person. You the woman, necessarily can. Support or maintain it or him in all and help or assist. He is now much more vulnerable than you. And it or he is very easy or light for convincing. I think, in itself simply there lives pavor of not developed personal happiness in the past.

3. Anna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Katya, thanks you huge, you to me very much pomogaetet, the answers, I chuvtsvuju as I become stronger. But you know, at it or him the attitude or relation to me has absolutely changed. At you too so was? He practically does not talk, not prikosaetsja to me. And constantly repeats, that does not want this child, that he is not ready. You think at me there is a chance? I already so like this kid!

4. Anna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Katya, thanks you huge, you to me very much pomogaetet, the answers, I chuvtsvuju as I become stronger. But you know, at it or him the attitude or relation to me has absolutely changed. At you too so was? He practically does not talk, not prikosaetsja to me. And constantly repeats, that does not want this child, that he is not ready. You think at me there is a chance? I already so like this kid! But one to give birth or travail (without support) I am afraid.

5. Ekaterina.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Anja, I had little bit other situation, the husband has wanted as a result the child, but and has not waited it or him, was lost, when I was on the fifth month. To me offered a gulf - I have refused. And now I look at the son and I am pleased, that then has not made nonsense. I have not the right to learn or teach you, but very much it would not would be desirable, that you have got rid of the kid whom like, in fact I was in such situation and till now to myself I can not forgive or excuse. And you certainly have a chance, simply give the guy time. Also speak with it or him frankly, tell or say, that very much like already this kid, he will understand you. Time still is. The main thing - do not press, let all goes the turn, and time will make the business.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •