Зарегистрироваться
  1. Natali
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear Doctor! z year back at miniaborte the doctor has established or installed to me Naval Forces. Though on your site I, that at a surgical intervention on a uterus to establish or install Naval Forces it is impossible. One week ago I have removed a spiral under the insisting of other gynecologist which has told or said, that Naval Forces to me is counter-indicative. I did not give birth or travail. What probability of sterility or barrenness?

2. Pasenjuk A.M.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The probability of sterility or barrenness after VMK is not great, if thus there were no sexual infections and an endometritis, there is no disturbance of a menstrual cycle.

3. Natali
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear Doctor!
    According to my report from 27.02.2001 of disturbance in a cycle there were constants, down to a delay 1 1, 5 months. Besides yesterday (27.02) have found out bakterioznyj vaginoz and chlamydias. What to do or make? From illnesses or diseases I shall be taken off or recover and how to be with probability of pregnancy. I wish to have children.

4. Natali
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear Doctor! According to my report from 27.02.2001 of disturbance in a cycle there were constants, down to a delay 1 1, 5 months. Besides yesterday (27.02) have found out bakterioznyj vaginoz and chlamydias. What to do or make? From illnesses or diseases I shall be taken off or recover and how to be with probability of pregnancy. I wish to have children.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •