Зарегистрироваться

Тема: What at me???

1. The maiden
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! Would like with you prokansultirovatsja.
    About 2 months ago at me on a pubis have appeared "pryshchiki" with a white end. Melenkie in diameter 1-2 mm. Only 4 pieces.
    Not boleznennyye. dotronovshis up to one I sderla it or him, have gone a blood. Now they pass or take place, there was one and hardly appreciable. Whether would like to learn or find out similar this on a lues? And how to be treated?
    The probability of infection was very great, I in current of 2 years was engaged in sex only with one sexual partner, but without prezervatiava (intermittent sex). We dispatch or deliver;have missed recently as I have learned or have found out, that it or he had still a woman with which he lived a sexual life!!

2. Elena Sokolova
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Under your description, it is possible to assume, what is it a contagious molluscum-infectious disease which too can peredovatsja sexual by. In a basis of treatment-cryolysis (excision by liquid nitrogen) or mechanical by (that, you and nOoNOn???-at excision of one element, began to disappear and others). But for exception of other infections (as you the man had sexual contacts with one woman), I advise you to address in clinic for full inspection.

3. The maiden
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear doctor!! Thanks big for the answer!
    But here that else at me has occured or happened. Yesterday on the face (to be exact on a chin) have appeared small pryshchechki pieces 8-10 series. By the form remind girpeticheskie a rash!! And as on a back there was red maculae, oval, diameter about sm which cheshitsja is constant, but there any prishchikov is not present. Whether it is connected stem by disease? Or it something is more serious???

4. Elena Sokolova
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    These rashes are not connected with your previous disease. Under the description, really, similar on gerpeticheskuju an infection which, as a rule, arises at people with the lowered immunity. Antiviral preparations, both internal are applied, and local purpose or appointment, such, for example, as atsiklovir, zoviraks, viferon, etc. It is possible to process a solution of diamond greens. And also the specific immunotherapy is recommended. For statement of more exact diagnosis visual observation at the doctor is necessary.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •