Зарегистрироваться
  1. Olga
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Whether it is possible to cure a platypodia 2 j degrees by means of manipulation and will last how much this period. Whether self-massage stop vosprijatstvovat to development of a platypodia can or make a platypodia less (1 j degrees)

2. Teterin D.A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The platypodia to not be treated by manipulation. To help or assist it is possible by means of massage, wearing of insoles and special footwear

3. BiggDawgg
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Цитата Сообщение от Olga Посмотреть сообщение
    Whether it is possible to cure a platypodia 2 j degrees by means of manipulation and will last how much this period. Whether self-massage stop vosprijatstvovat to development of a platypodia can or make a platypodia less (1 j degrees)
    I got platypodia`s last degree and worth degree-3rd degree C.And highntness is 8mm lower then normal.It cant be manipulated or fixed anyway as my doctor,and even head of hospital said.But the 2nd degree is not so bad,though it might hurt sometime,but no worth affects on it.Mine hurtin soo much.I cant normally walk for long distance,cuz my feet being in pain as soon as i start walk for about even 5 minutes.Starting from 1st degree up to 3rd degree`s A and B categorries they will take you to army,cuz it means there is nothing very bad for you,and you can be soldier,but when its 3rd`s C categorry,its the worht and it hurtin very much.So no worries about that degrees,except degree of 3rd`s C.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •