Зарегистрироваться
  1. Svetlana of M
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello, the doctor! I wish to ask you about preparations IRS and ribomunil. IRS to my child (1 7) well helps or assists at a rhinitis. But a problem that a rhinitis at it or him often, we go to a garden, understand whence a frequent rhinitis. Whether it is possible to apply each time IRS or there are restrictions. And more. We drink the second week ribomunil. And I had an idea, and if we shall be ill (ORVI, ORZ) that ribomunil is possible prodozhat prinmat or it or him cancel. From the instruction I have understood, that he not only a preventive preparation, but also medical. Whether it means, that is possible and necessary to drink it or him and during illness or disease. At us doctors in poliklinnike why that with prohladtsej concern to these preparations. The poet I ask you. THANKS.

2. Brejkin D.V.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Preparation Ribomunil is applied in your case without dependence from, whether the child is ill or sick or not. Apply a preparation exclusively under the scheme or plan (raschitanoj for 4 6 months).

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •