Зарегистрироваться
  1. elena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello. I since the childhood allergik both on alimentary and on household allergens. It is shown - by an enanthesis. Here recently poured out maculae on a ulnar fold of the left arm or hand, it is possible or probable on topolinnyj down (I do not know precisely), today the erythema slept, but is shelled. Than it is possible to smear such speck?
    And more tell or say please, than it is possible to grease a solar allergy at the child 1.2 years on a backrest and breasts?

2. Bolshakova M.A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The poplar down is not allergen. It is possible to spread maculae Fenistilom. The child at such age should izbebat direct solar beams

3. elena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Thanks for the answer!
    I have already understood, what the child does not need to run stark naked under the sun)) But than an erythema to clean or remove?

4. elena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Tell or Say eeshch please! Whether It is possible to apply ointment of Synaflanum to me from an allergy? (has found at itself in the first-aid set now)

5. Bolshakova M.A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The erythema at the child is not an allergy. It is a combustion. Try to use babushkin a method - spread with its or his sour cream. Synaflanum to apply it is possible, but your maculae, probably, and so will pass or take place

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •