Зарегистрироваться
  1. Alex
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! I ask you to help or assist me with my problem. To me of 25 years, 2, 5 years ago I have noticed at myself depression of an erection. It has arisen after on a sexual member on a vein there were any indurations, as globules in diameter of 3 5 millimeters at the basis of a member, 2 3 pieces. I was frightened, and having pressed on them have bursted them. In 3 weeks all has passed or has taken place, but the erection has decreased, morning erections (were every morning earlier) have almost stopped, there were weak pains during an emiction. On a life I conduct inactive obrazh lives, basically sitting for a computer. Erections became difficult for achieving in position costing or standing, but in a prone position she was reached or achieved and if to continue to stimulate a member, was saved about 20 30 minutes. As till 25 years I was the virgin, did not give to it or this special value or meaning;importance. Subsequently, 4 months ago I have decided to start to be treated, at me have found uretroprostatit, a vesiculitis, varikotsele. Did or made fizioprotsedury, pricked prostatilen and immunomoduljator, pricked Gentamycin. Unpleasant sensations have as a result decreased, seed or spermatic blisters or blebs have decreased with 22 up to 15 millimeters, however HAVE increased and veins on all body, especially on arms or hand and legs or foots that was not earlier have bulked up!! Have increased, and it is appreciable, veins on a member, one more vein was drew on a member, before it or her was not. The erection HAS still worsened after I began to accept venotoniki-Trentalum and Detraleks. I have ceased to accept them, position has a little improved, but veins on a body have not decreased. From the confirmed diagnoses of anything osobennogo-prolaps the mitral and three-cuspidate valve of heart, other analyses usual. I think, what is it there could be a reaction to medicines, has passed or has taken place 4 months, veins remain expanded, flebolog speaks, that the varices while are not present, but to me it very much not nravitsja-veins hurt. What is it could be for reaction and whether restoration of veins is possible or probable? Many thanks for attention, with impatience I look forward to hearing! WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE? HELP or ASSIST!

2. Brejkin D.V.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Alex. On distance to help or assist it is impossible. Allergies in your case precisely are not present. Be in detail surveyed for diseases of a liver, heart, vessels (including a vasculitis).

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •